By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Most EPIC ps3 exclusive

Valkyria Chronicles and Metal Gear Solid 4 are EPIC!

Around the Network

Catch my edit. RAWR.

makingmusic476 said:
Catch my edit. RAWR.

Woah. I just noticed something.

Selvaria may have epic boobs? What?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

MGS4 is the best exclusive to hit the PS3. Not only that, it is the best game to come out this gen. by far. For a game of its genre, achieving the critical success that it did is insane. Kojima my friend you are nothing short of a genius. It is only the second game to get a perfect score form IGN and Gamespot in almost ten years.

The game won over 30 awards from different critics, including atleast 10 for GOTY, and almost the same amount for graphics, artistic design, music, voice cast, storyline, and practically every other category you can name. To me, it is hands down the best. In the end though, I don't know why you guys are arguing with one another like our opinions are fact.

OK i was never a fan of the MGS and the GOW series, so i dont have an opinion about MGS4 and i dont think i will like GOW3

I believe MAG will be epic.

Runners up : Uncharted2, Killzone2, GranTurismo5, newTeamICO game

Around the Network

MGS4 is the most epic game I have played on the PS3 due to the history surrounding it.

Killzone 2's lack of a story hinders it's "epicness" for me.

Uncharted was good, more epic than K2 imo.

Valkyria Chronicles I have not beaten, so I cannot say.

God of War III has the potential to be very epic imo.

InFamous isn't the kind of game I would expect to be very epic.

By the way I am not exactly hating on Killzone 2, in fact I think Killzone 2 is a great game. Anyone who has played the campaign knows there isn't a very stable story though.

My favourite PS3 exclusive is MGS4.

Followed by Uncharted

Followed by Killzone 2

Followed by LittleBigPlanet

Followed by Tools of Destruction.

Out of those, I could only call MGS4 and KZ2 epic. Uncharted and LBP were too small-scale, and ToD was too fantasy. Amazing games, but not epic.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I thought the question of this thread is what game, in your opinion, is the most EPIC PS3 exclusive. How come there are games mentioned from other platforms(Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia) and a lot of games that aren't released yet(GT5, Uncharted 2, GOW3, New Team ICO game)?

Anyway, the most EPIC PS3 exclusive IMO is easily MGS4...and Uncharted as a strong second.

well clearly the most epic game this year will be on ps3.

i think id would be a toss between heavy rain, new ico game, god of war.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Metal Gear Solid 4.