By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Most EPIC ps3 exclusive

Pyramid Head said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
VC > MGS4.

MGS4 is a great game, but VC is just better and PS3 needs moar of it in the future.

ummm idk about that one dude

you asked for peoples picks, he gave you his, maybe he likes it better than mgs4? mgs4 is not the best game of all time.

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Around the Network
DiplomaticImmunity said:
Pyramid Head said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
VC > MGS4.

MGS4 is a great game, but VC is just better and PS3 needs moar of it in the future.

you asked for peoples picks, he gave you his, maybe he likes it better than mgs4? mgs4 is not the best game of all time.

He is RIGHT though, IMO VC > All when it comes to PS3 exclusives ATM, and if you dont like that FACT then oh well.

Also @Leo- Yes i have played MGS4 and own it, its straight up epic, no doubt, but VC is just better plain and simple, although granted MGS4 is way up there no doubt, but my OPINION stands VC is the best PS3 exclusive nuff said.

Well, I think my pick is quite obvious.

And MGS 4 doesn't even make my top 5 games this gen!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

CGI-Quality said:
Pyramid Head said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
VC > MGS4.

Pfffft.....says you....

lol...

Not really CGI, not everyone who owns a PS3 will like MGS4 or even its genre, if eveyone liked the same thing the world of gaming would be boring.

And @Outlaw- Way to say it like it is man!

MGS4 is good, but the story is laugh out loud silly, and not the most epic ps3 exclusive. I really liked MGS3 so 4 was a letdown.

Right now it's between LittleBigPlanet and Demon's Souls for best ps3 exclusive.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

To anyone who's saying MGS is overrated, well i was just playing it just now, messing around, sneaking behind people, punching meryl , trying out different weapons and just taking pictures with the camera in game while listening to this song on the ipod.

its not only an awesome game but you really get emotionally attached to it. that feeling is never overrated ^^;

PS : and i didnt mention what i do on MGO :P

outlawauron said:

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

DiplomaticImmunity said:
outlawauron said:

I'm sorry you disagree. I'll give you that top 5 though.

1. Valkyria Chronicles
2. Lost Odyssey
3. Tales of Vesperia
4. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
5. Bioshock

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

uncharted
vc
wkc

MGS4
Valkyria Chronicles
Uncharted
Killzone2
Disgaea3

4 ≈ One