By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Most EPIC ps3 exclusive

MGS4 right now. The most epic game this gen was Mass Effect.

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid 4
LittleBigPlanet
Uncharted Drakes Fortune

DiplomaticImmunity said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
VC > MGS4.

MGS4 is a great game, but VC is just better and PS3 needs moar of it in the future.

ummm idk about that one dude

MGS4 is the Halo/Gears of PS3, its GREAT sure, but overrated when compared to other shadowed epic PS3 games, VC is just one of them that deserves the spotlight MGS4 steals.

"your picks" - you say that as if there is a question here.

MGS4 is the best game ever made. Epic does not even begin to describe it.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
VC > MGS4.

MGS4 is a great game, but VC is just better and PS3 needs moar of it in the future.

MGS4 is the Halo/Gears of PS3, its GREAT sure, but overrated when compared to other shadowed epic PS3 games, VC is just one of them that deserves the spotlight MGS4 steals.

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Around the Network

Best - Killzone 2

Runner Up - Resistance: Fall of Man

This will change once GT5 comes out.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
VC > MGS4.

I dont see MGS4 on your games collection, so how have you formed an opinion in a game you dont own?

mM
DiplomaticImmunity said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
VC > MGS4.

you asked for peoples picks, he gave you his, maybe he likes it better than mgs4? mgs4 is not the best game of all time.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

CGI-Quality said:
Top 3

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Killzone 2
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

My pick: MGS4 - greatest game EVER developed....PERIOD!

couldn't have said it better  

DiplomaticImmunity said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
VC > MGS4.

Let me join you

As for the game MGS4 is it, followed by VC, Uncharted,