By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playing the ps2/gc made me realize.........this gens gaming SUCKS!!!!

Well, good thing this is completely down to opinion. I for one, can't compare easily with previous generations, because I was never that much into console gaming before this gen. So my family never bought any "must buy" games, and I was also younger, and more easily satisfied with games

But I still think this gen kicks ass. Valkyria Chronicles has some of my favorite strategy gameplay ever, I have clocked in 40+ hours in Burnout Paradise without ever going online, I have laughed with all my friends when playing LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty 4 has one of the best singleplayer campaigns ever and Metal Gear Solid 4 was probably the most epic game ever for me.

I could go on, but I think I made my point

Around the Network

Give it more time, the PS2 was out for a while before it got better and better games. There are decent enough games to occupy me until the games that I really want come out. Have you played Uncharted?

I'm still having more fun with my PS2 than with my PS3 or DS. My GC is also great, inline with my PS3.

Yes, last gen is far better.

It is because you should have bought a Wii

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

uncharted,mgs4,cod4

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Around the Network

What! With games like Zelda TP, MP3, SMG, SSBB, Baioshock, Dead Space, GOW 1 and 2, Orange box and allot more.

Sure I love last gen games but this gen is only in its middle age so we still have allot to look foreword

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Last gen was awesome.

But this gen wins for me, simply for Multiplayer gaming.

I think last gen was better personally because I was a Jrpg and platform game fan. Those genres have been a bit under-represented this gen.

uhm the ps2 has had 9 years to grow a nice library... the gc had how many? lols just wait

I'm happy with this gen, the last last-gen game I played was God of War 2, over a year ago.