By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Breaking the bank" + "MS moneyhat" = Another PS3 exclusive gone?

I'm betting Microsoft will be unveiling a bunch of 1st party surprises at E3 to squash anything Sony can announce. Grabbing up 3rd party multiplats is a day to day occurrence for Microseft these days it seems. I think E3 will be used to show that thier first party publishers have been very hard at work on several titles.

Around the Network

You people need to think out of the box.... M$ has pulled some major strings and got an exclusive deal from *drum roll please* God.

His first game will be Creation and shall hit the Xbox 360 on 10/10/10

The second game, the super-ultra megaton, The 2nd Coming will debut with Xbox 2112 on December 21, 2012 and will be more real than real life... believe!

$ony and Yentendo won't stand a chance as M$ will break the (river)bank and flood them with their utter awesomeness :3

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

Dgc1808 said:
They bought Gran Turismo amd Mario.

so they bought sony and nintendo.... i think it would be a stretch on the fiancées but sure why not ..... or who about apple buys nintendo and Microsoft buys sony that way we could mirror the os wars again huza! 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

maybe who knows but SONY certainly seems upset at M$ for something. M$ gets alot of undeserved hate for buying games out but honestly they dont do that very much. The main reason they are getting the 3rd party formor exclusives is because the recession is making these developers sell to every possible consumer.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1337 Gamer said:
maybe who knows but SONY certainly seems upset at M$ for something. M$ gets alot of undeserved hate for buying games out but honestly they dont do that very much. The main reason they are getting the 3rd party formor exclusives is because the recession is making these developers sell to every possible consumer.

They're pissed off at MS because MS is beating Sony at its own game, spreading money around to get games from developers. This used to be Sony's thing when they could afford bidding wars with the other players (much financially weaker than MS, like Sega and Nintendo).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
1337 Gamer said:

They're pissed off at MS because MS is beating Sony at its own game, spreading money around to get games from developers. This used to be Sony's thing when they could afford bidding wars with the other players (much financially weaker than MS, like Sega and Nintendo).

+1

1337 Gamer said:

That would make them multi-platform titles, not 360 exclusives...

Wow is MS really goina "break the bank"?

That statement implies that they are going to buy either Sony or Nintendo, because we all know just how big MS's bank is!

NJ5 said:
1337 Gamer said:

Preach On brotha!!!

NJ5 said:
1337 Gamer said:

Really?  Is that what you REALLY think?  Then, where are all the new original games M$ is getting from the industry?  I don't see anything that pushes the industry forward, so you need to let me know what those games are.