By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does it anger you when people say their Wii is collecting dust?

I've been hearing people all the time now complaining that their Wii is collecting dust...and it pisses me off to no end!!! i've had my Wii for a Year and 9 months and i've never been bored with it...there are tons and tons of great games for it

1. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (i'm on my 3rd time playing through it and it still amazes me everytime)

2. Super Mario Galaxy (I got 120 stars 3 separate times and i still play it alot)

3. Super Smash Brothers Brawl

4. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (i just borrowed it a few weeks ago and its...AMAZING!!!! i'm up to 20 hours on it and i'm only at Part III)

5. Megaman 9

6. World of Goo (i'm trying to get OCD on every level...and i'm playing through it a second time)

7. Zack & Wiki (the best 3rd party game on wii..took me 35 hours to beat it...and only 0.36 million people own this, so buy it!!!)

8. Metroid Prime 3

9. Madworld

10. No More Heroes

11. De blob

12. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

13. Tetris Party

14. Dr. Mario Online RX

15. Warioland: Shake it!

16. Super Paper Mario (good game, but it's an absolute ABOMINATION compared to the first 2)

17. Mario Kart Wii

18. Wii Fit

19. Okami

20. Warioware: Smooth Moves (its too short...but if you unlock everything it'll take a good amount of time)

21. Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

and thats just a few...

and next month we get Punch out!!

the month after is The Conduit

and july is Wii Sports Resort

if your wii is collecting dust your probably the type of person who plays through a game 25% then gets bored....

if your Wii is collecting dust its YOUR FAULT! don't blame Nintendo or 3rd parties!!!

discuss....

P.S. Happy Passover

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

Why does it bother you? Do you feel offended if someone does not like the same games as you?

No....why would you get so worked up over something like that?...it´s not like everyone has the same tastes and it´s not like it´s impossible to get bored with the Wii, or any other system.

People have different tastes. Out of your list there are only 5 games that I might be interested in and don't already have, and none of the 3 you mention coming out interest me either. My Wii will just have to be lonely until Little King's Story comes out.

No.that's their fault that they can't get any games.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

No. My Wii collects dust too - my room is dusty as all hell for some reason. No other room in the house is like that. I actually purchased a duster to keep the dust off of everything in my room.

My Wii's been collecting dust since the first day I bought it, as with everything else I don't move around frequently.

why should anyone get angry?

One, is free to do what they wish with their property.

hell, I got a free wii and I haven't even bothered unpacking it from it's box, one could say that it's the box collecting dust and not my wii.

No it doesn't. Funny thing is that my 360 is collecting dust too much Mario kart Wii and PC gaming.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

My Most Wanted Games: StarCraft II, Diablo III, Next console Zelda, and Final Fantasy VII remake.

Mental health is very important my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.