By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does it anger you when people say their Wii is collecting dust?

*blows my dust into your eyes* >:)

Around the Network

Does sham wow work on dust?

Hyperion said:
People just say that to insult the Wii. It's their fault they don't like its games when it has so many to offer. I'm playing my wii as I type this...

It's probably dusty, but that's not because I don't play it! I don't think I've gone more than 2-3 days without playing it or turning it on. Ever.

interesting, so I suppose if you dislike the games on the PC, PS3, or even the 360, then it would be your fault huh?

Seriously though, people have different tast in games, simple as that, if people can't accept that then just defensive fanboys.

Ryudo said:
Does sham wow work on dust?

Yes it does and if the disc slot sucks in your sham wow and won't let go you can punch it until it lets go.

Signature goes here!

no not at all....if they don't like it or don't play it then they can sell it....i really don't care....all i care about is if MY wii is collecting dust....and it definitely isn't

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Around the Network

I don't dislike the other consoles' games....I just don't have any of them
I would love to play some PS360 games some day. I'll probably get one when FF XIII comes out. I hope it's cheap then.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

jake_the_fake1 said:
Esa-Petteri said:
wfz said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
why should anyone get angry?

One, is free to do what they wish with their property.

hell, I got a free wii and I haven't even bothered unpacking it from it's box, one could say that it's the box collecting dust and not my wii.

Why don't you sell it, give it as a present, or use it yourself? I don't see why you'd just keep it in a box....

Maybe he wants to keep it in case there will be some interesting game for him coming later.

that's one of the things, but it's also cuz I can't be fucked going into to eb or JB-Hi and trading it in.

@WFZ

as for giving it away...call me cheap....but fuck no.

Well do you ever give other people presents for their birthdays or holidays? That's kind of what I meant by "give it as a present". :P

I understand the idea that you're waiting for something to come out that you like, but I have a hard time imagining something like that if you really don't like ANY of the games out yet. What kind of game are you waiting for to come out, exactly? I'm just curious.

LOL i say this all the time. I rarely touch my wii. Possibly once per week if it's lucky. I play my PS3 ten times as much as the wii probably because of the better multi-player. I have said this from the beginning, the only reason i would get a wii would be for Brawl (big disappointment). I tried Galaxy and Zelda but they were "Meh" to me.

Well, my Wii is collecting dust. The lack of HD really prevents me from enjoying it.

My room so dusty even dust is on me.