By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does it anger you when people say their Wii is collecting dust?

Samus Aran said:
786_ali said:
SJGohan3972 said:
To tell you the truth I could give two shits what other people do with their Wii's.

I play my Wii daily, Wii Fit in the morning then atleast 1 other game some time during the day (and most of the time I find time to get a few matches of Brawl in). I've put about 2000 Hours on my Wii since I bought it (11/19/06), so much that the HDD went out last fall and Nintendo had to replace it.

Your Wii has a hard disk?

Yours doesn't?

I don't have a Wii, I sold mine. But as far as I remember, and as far as the info on the internet goes; the Wii has 512MB flash memory

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network

It really is a pointless statement, everything collects dust whether you us it or not

Not really. I enjoy playing it... that's all that matters =)

786_ali said:
Samus Aran said:
786_ali said:
SJGohan3972 said:
To tell you the truth I could give two shits what other people do with their Wii's.

I play my Wii daily, Wii Fit in the morning then atleast 1 other game some time during the day (and most of the time I find time to get a few matches of Brawl in). I've put about 2000 Hours on my Wii since I bought it (11/19/06), so much that the HDD went out last fall and Nintendo had to replace it.

Yours doesn't?

I don't have a Wii, I sold mine. But as far as I remember, and as far as the info on the internet goes; the Wii has 512MB flash memory

I know wii doesn't have a hard drive, but he made a joke.

Samus Aran said:
786_ali said:
Samus Aran said:
786_ali said:
SJGohan3972 said:

Yours doesn't?

I know wii doesn't have a hard drive, but he made a joke.

I guess my sarcasm detector is broken, but his post looked pretty serious to me.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network

Who cares, it only annoys me that people make such a big deal with it, some saying oh the wii doesnt have games, and other saying how bad gamer they are because they dont like mario kart/galaxy etc... and saying things like:Its not our great nintendos fault they are the best thing and we adore it like if it was a god or something.
Besides that I dont care whatever you do at your home.