By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does it anger you when people say their Wii is collecting dust?

Even when not using my consoles or other things I own, I discovered this amazing invention,it has feathers on a stick and makes dust disappear!!!!!!!!!!! OMG WTF LOL!!!!!!!11

Around the Network

OMG, you should patent it! You'll print monies just like Nintendo!

Bleah. You know that's a very childish and unreal statement from the bittered HD fans. I play with my wii every day and I don't buy 50 games a month. And besides, I bet you they only play like 1 or 2 games a month on their consoles too.

Better ignore such statements. Is nothing but fanboy fight that is not worth to listen.

Bob, some of the comments are indeed made to rile up Wii fans, but not all of them, some are genuine, sometimes it just gets hard to tell one from the other.

16-bit gamer said:

I've been hearing people all the time now complaining that their Wii is collecting dust...and it pisses me off to no end!!! i've had my Wii for a Year and 9 months and i've never been bored with it...there are tons and tons of great games for it

1. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (i'm on my 3rd time playing through it and it still amazes me everytime)

2. Super Mario Galaxy (I got 120 stars 3 separate times and i still play it alot)

3. Super Smash Brothers Brawl

4. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (i just borrowed it a few weeks ago and its...AMAZING!!!! i'm up to 20 hours on it and i'm only at Part III)

5. Megaman 9

6. World of Goo (i'm trying to get OCD on every level...and i'm playing through it a second time)

7. Zack & Wiki (the best 3rd party game on wii..took me 35 hours to beat it...and only 0.36 million people own this, so buy it!!!)

8. Metroid Prime 3

9. Madworld

10. No More Heroes

11. De blob

12. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

13. Tetris Party

14. Dr. Mario Online RX

15. Warioland: Shake it!

16. Super Paper Mario (good game, but it's an absolute ABOMINATION compared to the first 2)

17. Mario Kart Wii

18. Wii Fit

19. Okami

20. Warioware: Smooth Moves (its too short...but if you unlock everything it'll take a good amount of time)

21. Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

and thats just a few...

and next month we get Punch out!!

the month after is The Conduit

and july is Wii Sports Resort

if your wii is collecting dust your probably the type of person who plays through a game 25% then gets bored....

if your Wii is collecting dust its YOUR FAULT! don't blame Nintendo or 3rd parties!!!

discuss....

P.S. Happy Passover

Maybe some Wii owners only play 25% then gets bored because, to them, the Wii isnt as appealing as how you feel for it. Get over it.  You're spazzing at what people decide to do with their own time and money.  So what if others bought a Wii and doesnt show it love like you do, what can you do about it? NOTHINGGGG!!!...go back and hug your Wii.

Around the Network

Nope, because the logic is clear and sound. They spend all their time arguing about stuff on VGC. They're like ALWAYS on here, posting. When would they have time to play videogames?

Ryudo said:

Even when not using my consoles or other things I own, I discovered this amazing invention,it has feathers on a stick and makes dust disappear!!!!!!!!!!! OMG WTF LOL!!!!!!!11

All that does is swish and swoosh the dust to the side, it doesn't make it magically disappear.

Swiffer ftw. :P

Wii is only collecting the dust so that 360 and PS3 have some to eat.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Not at all, they can do whatever the hell they want with their games.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

if it werent for MKWii and Wii Fit mine would be pretty dusty

thanks to those two it never is

but im just saying, if my wii does get dusty i'll be sure to toss you a pic online ;)

seriously tho who cares? different strokes for different folks

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889