By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - That's it! I have decided to start and finish Ocarina of time!

My first Zelda was Twilight Princess and I thought it was awesome.

Leaving me wanting some more, I got a Gamecube controller a memory card and a copy of Zelda OoT. My first impression was a huge dissapointment over the graphics. I also wasn´t used to the opened-ended structure, so I got lost pretty fast and got bored. I prefered to repeat TP instead.

But since somepeople just won't shut up about how great was OoT, I just couldn't take it anymore. I got myself this guide:

http://www.guiasnintendo.com/4_Nintendo_64/zelda64/secuencia.html

(I hope I'm not gonna use it too much, otherwise it will be a pain)

And here I go. This may be some sort of blog. We will see what happens.

Around the Network

Well, good for you! It's a very good game.

Although, I haven't finished it either. I'm almost at the Water Temple thing, and I don't feel like starting it...

I hear the Water temple is a bitch.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

That's a great decision

Play Majora's Mask after, if you can. That game is truly amazing.

I hope you have a great time with OoT! Of course nothing beats playing it when it first came out...oh the game was truly spectacular then.

Strange, i started playing OoT a few days ago and right now i'm off to the last temple before fighting Ganondorf( And i would like to add on a ever so light note that it's only a couple days instead of one because i came down with a serious fever of 40 degrees celcius for 2 days). i will admit that some of the temples really made me a bit angry, the difficulty of the puzzles are quite different from what's in TP but as a whole i stand by the oppinion that TP is the better and LONGER game.

OoT just has too little going on inside to make it as good, after i'm done with it i'm going with MM. Here's hoping that this one will leave me with better impressions after so many years since my first playthrough.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Although, I haven't finished it either. I'm almost at the Water Temple thing, and I don't feel like starting it...

You should at least try it :P

The puzzles in the Water Temple are mostly time consuming especially on your first run.

Besides, Link has the "Triforce of Courage" so you must be couragous!

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

"My first impression was a huge dissapointment over the graphics. I also wasn´t used to the opened-ended structure, so I got lost pretty fast and got bored. I prefered to repeat TP instead."

Pixel Art can be fun.

Ah, a good journey.

Take your time with it. The game is best experienced in sips, not as a marathon. Wander around. Take your time.

Remember: it should be like long sips of cool water.

Old Rock said:
c03n3nj0 said:

You should at least try it :P

The puzzles in the Water Temple are mostly time consuming especially on your first run.

Besides, Link has the "Triforce of Courage" so you must be couragous!

But, I hate time consuming puzzles. >.<

I'll just use a walkthrough when I go through it...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

A game guide?

Hmmmph That no way to play a challenging game