By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - That's it! I have decided to start and finish Ocarina of time!

RolStoppable said:
Good luck with that. I am incapable of doing what you are planning to do.

What do you mean?

Around the Network
Soriku said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Well, good for you! It's a very good game.

Although, I haven't finished it either. I'm almost at the Water Temple thing, and I don't feel like starting it...

I hear the Water temple is a bitch.

The Water Temple isn't as bad as TP's IMO...

I actually agree with you on that one =X

Soriku said:
SmokedHostage said:

"My first impression was a huge dissapointment over the graphics. I also wasn´t used to the opened-ended structure, so I got lost pretty fast and got bored. I prefered to repeat TP instead."

I lol'd. Well played :P

mmm??

buena suerte!!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

zerosaurus said:
A game guide?

Hmmmph That no way to play a challenging game

Well, it is not a challenge. I am not trying to prove anything. I just want to know what the hell is everybody talking about. So I am going to play the game by myself as long as I can, but if I get stuck I'll use the guide. At those points, I will experience the game as a movie.

OK. I just finished the Deku tree. Pretty easy after beating TP, which by the way, was done mostly on my own without much help.

The gameplay is great. The music still awesome. The story, so far is engaging. And Link does have a voice! He says "watch out" everytime he uses his slingshot.

I just saved when I got to the market. I will tell you later my impressions.

Around the Network
Wii_R2_Hardcore said:
zerosaurus said:
A game guide?

Hmmmph That no way to play a challenging game

Well, it is not a challenge. I am not trying to prove anything. I just want to know what the hell is everybody talking about. So I am going to play the game by myself as long as I can, but if I get stuck I'll use the guide. At those points, I will experience the game as a movie.

OK. I just finished the Deku tree. Pretty easy after beating TP, which by the way, was done mostly on my own without much help.

The gameplay is great. The music still awesome. The story, so far is engaging. And Link does have a voice! He says "watch out" everytime he uses his slingshot.

I just saved when I got to the market. I will tell you later my impressions.

Isn't that Navi's voice?  Anyway, I hope you enjoy it, I played it not so long ago and it continues to impress me the quality of this game.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I have not played TP yet, but I have beaten Oot with 3 hearts before :p. Also I have not gotten a Wii so until I find a GC version of TP for a decent price, I'll hold off on getting it. Oot is a great game for its time though.

I have not played TP yet, but I have beaten Oot with 3 hearts before :p. Also I have not gotten a Wii so until I find a GC version of TP for a decent price, I'll hold off on getting it. Oot is a great game for its time though.

SmokedHostage said:

Weird song...

=^-^=

Friends Forever nyu~

Enjoy! I finally played through, after years of not playing, and beat it on the 10th anniversary of its release. You're in for a great game!

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!