By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Doyou read the game reviews here at VGChartz?

Do you read the game reviews here at VGChartz?  Or when you see that a game has been reviewed, do you scroll the page down to the recent reviews section and see what the score was and then move on?  I have to confess that most of the time, I do the latter.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network

If it's a game I'm interested in or previously played I read the whole review.

Occosionaly I might.

I read most of them--hard to avoid when your an edittor

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I read the ones on the games i like

Around the Network

I look at the score for most of them, just to see how they did. I only enter and read the reviews of games I like or have interest in getting.

I don't read the reviews themselves I just look at the scores and read the comments.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

My Most Wanted Games: StarCraft II, Diablo III, Next console Zelda, and Final Fantasy VII remake.

I do.

Always nice to read something that we are sure isn't being payed by some hidden middle hand.....

or are we???

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

All the cool kids read reviews, guys.

*COUGH COUGH HACK*

Nah, if it happens to be on the front page I might take a look at the score.