By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Doyou read the game reviews here at VGChartz?

I do read them and like the fact that gamers are reviewing them rather than journalists.

Around the Network

No I don't read them. I stopped quite a while ago.

Khuutra said:
xlost7 said:
Nah...I tend to look at the headlines more so the reviews. Again nothing against VGChartz reviews, just in general I hate reading reviews or looking at them. Sometimes they are bias or sometimes they can be real but in general speaking I still think we should have our own blog entry within are profile settings so we can establish are own reviews and receive kudos from various members on the site who reads them.

Strictly speaking, we are allowed to post reviews as topics in the forum, especially if we use them as jumping-off points for discussions about the games. I don't know if doing it for kudos is the right idea, but it's actually how I got scouted out as a contributor.

Actually I prefer the blog idea, like how Gametrailers is using this feature. Other than that I mean I just don't look at the reviews. That's my answer...

I have lurked for a long time and most of time I just look at charts and not read reviews that is what I do

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

if its a game that i want(ed) then yeah i will.

Around the Network

No I just watch the score it gets and if I don't like the score I will post an angry comment!