By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Doyou read the game reviews here at VGChartz?

xlost7 said:
Nah...I tend to look at the headlines more so the reviews. Again nothing against VGChartz reviews, just in general I hate reading reviews or looking at them. Sometimes they are bias or sometimes they can be real but in general speaking I still think we should have our own blog entry within are profile settings so we can establish are own reviews and receive kudos from various members on the site who reads them.

Strictly speaking, we are allowed to post reviews as topics in the forum, especially if we use them as jumping-off points for discussions about the games. I don't know if doing it for kudos is the right idea, but it's actually how I got scouted out as a contributor.

Around the Network

no just sales data and news

Play Me

I'm holding out for the reviews of our reviews.

They are really long, so only if I'm unsure about a game or not.

I always look at the scores though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Actually I do not even look at game reviews on this site, I actually only post and review the sales data so I know how my favorite games are doing overall. Other than that I do not trust reviews(from any source) because they are usually bias.

Around the Network

Nope

No,I only read reviews at IGN.

I think we should hide the scores from the frontpage...

I've read about 3-5. It just depends on how bored I am.

I have not been paying much attention to the game reviews on this site since the Chains of Olympus review.