By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Doyou read the game reviews here at VGChartz?

I read the ones that I am interested in, but I have basically been disgusted by some

Around the Network

Nah I don’t read any reviews on any sites now a days I mostly look at the score and bash the writer if they scored it too low/high :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I read my own reviews many times, yes indeed.

MontanaHatchet said:
I read my own reviews many times, yes indeed.

Now I'm not saying I read my own reviews

I'm just saying I broke my F5 key while looking at the Phantom Hourglass page

I mostly look at the score, and read the review if I'm interested enough.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

i read the reviews of games i own or that i want to own, but only them

I read the reviews of new games I'm interested in but I skip over most of the old games reviews because I already have my opinion on those games.

Signature goes here!

No they're usually too long. I look at the score and usually read the first couple paragraphs and then move on.

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)

I do when its a Nintendo game, as non-Nintendo games rarely interest me enough.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

No never they suck :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.