By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Here Actually Likes Sony?

Shadowblind said:

Who is Howard Stringer?

Sony's CEO and President

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
Shadowblind said:

Who is Howard Stringer?

Sony's CEO and President

Oh, ok. For whatever reason I thought Phil Harrison was the CEO of Sony.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

maybe all the sony fanboys or ones who have sony avatars or the people who say this
PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Shadowblind said:
SpartanFX said:
Shadowblind said:

Who is Howard Stringer?

Sony's CEO and President

Oh, ok. For whatever reason I thought Phil Harrison was the CEO of Sony.

phil harison was head of SCEWW studios .He got fired and now Sushoi Yushida(spelling?)works in his place.

stringer is the first non japanese person that has taken full control over sony(it happened 2 months ago).

See sig.

Around the Network

I love Sony. They have the best electronics in almost every catagory. What I really love about them is how they work with people, and are always about getting content out to people as cheap as possible. Sony has always been about deversification, and have lead the way to getting awsome media to people in counrties with small populations, and in their native laguage.

The only problem I have with them is their inability to work as one. If they were not so bull headed, they would have no competition.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I like Sony, but I couldn't stand their lies.

i like anyone/anything involved in producing quality games, so i like sony

*raises hand in the air* oh oh oh me me

Like is a little mild word for it! :)