By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Here Actually Likes Sony?

blackstar said:
Kasz216 said:
Smashed said:
Kasz216 said:
I like Sony's game systems.

I generally dislike Sony though because they make high end products with the durability and reliability of wet tissue paper.

I pray that's a joke. Do you live in a hole?

No.  I live in a place where Sony products break down shortly after their warranty runs out.

It's called Earth.

I've had better longevity with bottom level cheap TVs.

Sony seems to deal in direct planned obsolescence.

I agree , old sony products PUTS the new one into shame.

Dad still has a video player and an old tv just in the basement.

Yeah, my 10 years old TV (finally ) stoped working like 4 months ago, and it didn't broke because of old, it broke because it had i shorcut so hit it so it could turn on lol

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

I find the "love the companies" a bit absurd, but it exists. I saw Atari rise and fall, so I see people become fans of companies, thinking they are forever, when they end up not being so. These "Sony is the best" cracks me up a bit, due to what I have witnessed in my years.

http://www.ronmansfield.com/images/Radios/Sony%2520Clock.jpg" width="100" height="134"> 

My Grandfather gave me this model radio when I was three years old.  I dragged it around everywhere I went for years and it still worked last time I tried it.  Needless to say it changed my life for the better.  No matter what I will always love Sony for this.  

City17 said:

http://www.ronmansfield.com/images/Radios/Sony%2520Clock.jpg" width="100" height="134"> 

My Grandfather gave me this model radio when I was three years old.  I dragged it around everywhere I went for years and it still worked last time I tried it.  Needless to say it changed my life for the better.  No matter what I will always love Sony for this.  

i had a similar situation but with a CD payer, and then my ps2.

i love the mever since =(

I do. Great consoles/games and TV's ^_^

Around the Network

I only like team Ico and thats it.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

CGI-Quality said:
Well, I've liked Sony since LONG before Playstation. However, Playstation came along and pushed them even higher for me. Sony has lots of things that offer greatness and I'm glad to be able to get a hold of that!

Same as this dude, except insert PS2 in place of of PS1 and we're golden.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

Uhm, are people really serious about this love & like for these companies? I guess some of us are really easy to brainwash. Well, Sony is better than MS(Not doing better tho). However I still hate them just like I hate MS. A bit less I guess, but its hate alright. :D

I like sony because of there free online that is starting to catch up to XBL with great quality.

That among many reasons.

Also there 1st party games are the best this gen.

And Valkryia Chronicles. nuff said.

I will like Sony in the future...

Tease.