By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Here Actually Likes Sony?

Honestly, I don't really care for Sony. Especially not after being exposed to their last system. In my opinion, the PS2 was overhyped for the size of it's game library and was a poor excuse in the graphics department. The Gamecube and Xbox not only had better graphics, but more potential for better games. The PS2 was nothing more than a Sega Dreamcast with DVD-reading capabilities that came with the same controller that had already been used for the previous generation. The PS3 controller has very minor changes in the design, and the SIXAXIS technology is the only major change. But even SIXAXIS technology isn't revolutionary. Controllers with tilt-sensors have been around for over 10 years now. I remember seeing advertisements back in the day for those that you could get for the Playstation for playing racing games and Warhawk. They even had ones for racing where you could twist the controller in half.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
I will like Sony in the future...

Im sorry squil....but you wer born to hate sony and will be for the rest of your life...sorry I didn't tell you earlier.

I heart it :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Sony are boring and shallow.

@Strife91:  I agree with you.

Around the Network

I think Sony are an amazing hardware developer, and software when it comes to games for their systems! When it comes to some of their decisions as of late i would say some have left me less than impressed (FFXIII going to the 360 and them doing nothing about it) but on the whole they are one of the better companies!

All it comes down to are their products and i cannot fault them as everything i have bought from them has lasted and worked perfectly! I cant say the same for certain other companies!

@Deneidez

How is hating a company any better then loving one?

Predictions.

1. Wii will never reach 50% market share.

2. Kz2 will sell 1.3 first week 3.5 LT.
Sales predictions for 09.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

I've had a Sony dvd player, car stereo and home stereo crap out on me to soon after I got them to like them. 

I have no problem with the PS3, I really want one. It's the PR and the fanboys that pretty much ruin the brand for me however.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

i love the ps3 and im a big fan but fr some reason microsoft and nintendo fans feel threatened by it so they talk crap about it
And also if somebody is gonna try and get in some long debate with me don't waste your time