By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Here Actually Likes Sony?

I hate Sony's PR, but damn they have been making some good games this gen. All I need from them is Ape Escape HD and I'll be in heaven!

Around the Network

I do. They are my most trusted brand in electronics. If I see Sony on a product I know its good.

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)

VGhippy said:
I hate Sony's PR, but damn they have been making some good games this gen. All I need from them is Ape Escape HD and I'll be in heaven!

Dude i just bought Ape Escape a few months ago (the first one) because i was in love with it so much! Haha i love that game and its music! I need to get a PsP and get the remake!!!!

KBG29 said:
I love Sony. They have the best electronics in almost every catagory. What I really love about them is how they work with people, and are always about getting content out to people as cheap as possible. Sony has always been about deversification, and have lead the way to getting awsome media to people in counrties with small populations, and in their native laguage.

The only problem I have with them is their inability to work as one. If they were not so bull headed, they would have no competition.

As much as i love Sony i have to say this is wrong, i'm pretty sure that if there's one word that describes them, "cheap" is not that word, i mean, most of their electronics are among the most expensive ones (ex. Bravia TV's, VAIO laptop's, PS3, Sony-Ericsson cellphone's) if you want to say "quality" or "value" i'll agree completely.

OT:

Just like i said, i love Sony

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I used to love Sony back in the PS1 days before my 2nd PS1 stopped working out of warranty. By the time the PS2 gen was done I wanted nothing to do with them ever again. It worked out just fine as the Wii and X360 had exactly what I wanted at the time.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
Kasz216 said:
I like Sony's game systems.

I generally dislike Sony though because they make high end products with the durability and reliability of wet tissue paper.

I pray that's a joke. Do you live in a hole?

No.  I live in a place where Sony products break down shortly after their warranty runs out.

It's called Earth.

I've had better longevity with bottom level cheap TVs.

Sony seems to deal in direct planned obsolescence.

Harkins1721 said:

Dude i just bought Ape Escape a few months ago (the first one) because i was in love with it so much! Haha i love that game and its music! I need to get a PsP and get the remake!!!!

Great to see another fan Long live Ape Escape!

I've loved Sony since the original PlayStation came out :) been a Sony fanboy since and have no regrets :p

Stealth troll stealth troll!

Kasz216 said:
Smashed said:
Kasz216 said:
I like Sony's game systems.

I generally dislike Sony though because they make high end products with the durability and reliability of wet tissue paper.

I pray that's a joke. Do you live in a hole?

No.  I live in a place where Sony products break down shortly after their warranty runs out.

It's called Earth.

I've had better longevity with bottom level cheap TVs.

Sony seems to deal in direct planned obsolescence.

I agree , old sony products PUTS the new one into shame.

Dad still has a video player and an old tv just in the basement.