By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Here Actually Likes Sony?

sony pwns.

It's all about the game.

Around the Network
lilwingman said:
sony pwns.

I like you!

SONY rocks my world ( Nintendo, too)!

M$ rocks the boat.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

people dont want to expend more money on another console and most people own wiis or 360`s. thas why they want the ps3 to fail. we didnt have that problem the past generation when the ps2 have like 70% of the market.

I don't mind Sony--I hated them for a while, mostly because Kutaragi personally insulted me, the consumer, several times--but they're cool in my books now.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

i like sony just dont like ps3 (i like ps1 abnd ps2 but not ps3 lol)

ps1 and ps2 have been unforgettable consoles, even more than snes to me, also sony products have good quality and Sony's game catalog has a lot of non generic titles and i like that a lot, is not just FPS and stuff like that but things like katamari damacy, shadow of the colossus , valkyria chronicle and the metal gear saga, are unique games.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

I don't really have much of opinion about the company, though their arrogance occasionally gets on my nerves. Their products are for the most part top-notch and reliable. (and I hold to this thought even on my third PS3...) imo, the PS3 is the best console this gen, but again that's just my opinion.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

lol
I love sony and ms too
bill gates rocks
and jack tretton does charity too
love all over :D

The question should have been: Who doesn't like Sony? because most people do.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller