By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Here Actually Likes Sony?

I love my ps2, not sold on the ps3 however, them taking away BC kind of soured it for me.

Around the Network

I have a PS3 mostly for one reason, and that is Insomniac Games. I'm a huge fan (obviously), and I wanted to play all of their games. Fortunately, I have many other games for my PS3, and many of those are exclusives. So, I do like Sony, but that doesn't mean that I don't like the other two as well.

Sony's just got the exclusives I want. =)

I'm indifferent towards Sony as a company, however I love their game franchises and consoles.

axumblade said:
insomniac17 said:
I have a PS3 mostly for one reason, and that is Insomniac Games. I'm a huge fan (obviously), and I wanted to play all of their games. Fortunately, I have many other games for my PS3, and many of those are exclusives. So, I do like Sony, but that doesn't mean that I don't like the other two as well.

I believe that you and I are probably the two biggest insomniac fanboys on this site. :p

Hey, at least I'm not alone. ^_^

The only game of theirs I haven't played is Disruptor, but I would love to try it sometime.

I love Sony.

Around the Network

I like Sony's game systems.

I generally dislike Sony though because they make high end products with the durability and reliability of wet tissue paper.

The game systems (outside of the PS3) haven't been an exception to this... but the PS1 and PS2 just had games you couldn't get elsewhere that i loved.

The PS3 ironiclly I love more because of it's apparent durability.  No longer will i be worrying that my PS1 and PS2 will break down 10-15 years from now and i'll be screwed.

Kasz216 said:
I like Sony's game systems.

I generally dislike Sony though because they make high end products with the durability and reliability of wet tissue paper.

I pray that's a joke. Do you live in a hole?

Umm...there's not all that much hate against sony on this site. In terms of console favorite around here i think the wii is the most favored followed by the PS3 then the 360 in last place....I think the company that gets hated on the most is MS

axumblade said:
insomniac17 said:
axumblade said:
insomniac17 said:

I believe that you and I are probably the two biggest insomniac fanboys on this site. :p

Hey, at least I'm not alone. ^_^

The only game of theirs I haven't played is Disruptor, but I would love to try it sometime.

same here. It would be awesome if they put it on PSN. Since it is insomniac. I've heard that it's pretty good. :p

I know! Plus the idea is pretty cool. I want to see how well it is for myself, and how much of that resembles Resistance. =D

I also wish they'd put the other two Spyro games up there, since I haven't seen my PS1 discs for any games in ages.

I'm nuetral, but I don't like their PR.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.