By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games in your collection you've barely touched but plan to at some point

FFX - PS2

I didn't even put it in the console once, I want to finish FFXII first but I'm stuck at a boss and I'm too lazy to level up.

Syphon Filter 3 - PS1

same as above, never played it

Genji : Days of the Blade - PS3

Played it for some time, was ok, I'll continue it one day.

Okami - PS2

Played it but rented it, I still have the saves so I will buy it one day.

Around the Network

I guess I have some...

GC:

- Baten Kaitos Origins: I'm playing Eternal Wings first
- Rogue Leader: played some missions but stopped in the gas one because of the frustration caused by game overs and a f***ing weak ship

PC, a lot now:

I bought the id Collection last year, and since then I haven't touched:

- The Quake series
- Doom series (I'm in the middle of Doom 1)
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Spearhead
- Heretic
- Hexen 2 (played a bit of Hexen though)

- Opposing Force and Blue Shift and didn't even install them

- Didn't play Hitman and Hitman 2
- Haven't installed Penumbra Black Plague and Requiem
- Dreamfall: also never played
- Assassin's Creed: just bought it, didn't install it
- Giants: Citizen Kabuto: I have it for years now but installed once and barely played it
- Messiah: same as above
- MDK2: played until the first boss, then I stopped

and then there are some that I simply stopped playing after quite some time: STALKER, Four Swords Adventures, The Longest Journey, Bionic Commando Rearmed

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Motorstorm.

Excellent racing game but once you get some new games, you won't play it for a while. But I would get Motorstorm Pacific Drift though

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Khuutra said:
...Fallout 2...

Shame. On. You.

Probably on me, as well:

Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Wii)

The Dig(PC)

Sam & Max: Season One (PC)

Beyond Good and Evil (PC)

Resident Evil 4 (Wii)

Red Steel (Wii)

Megaman X8 (PS2)

Metroid Prime (GC)

C&C: Red Alert 3 (PC)

We Love Katamari (PS2)

Icewind Dale (PC)

The Witcher (PC)

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Deux Ex - Bought it when it came out and never got around to it.
Prince of Persia - sands of time

Shaun white snowboarding : Road Trip
Boom Blox
Metriod Prime 3
SSX Blur
World of Goo
Lost winds - I know...it's 3 hours long...bought it, but it never got played.
MonkeyBall Wii main game.

Metriod Prime Hunters

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Around the Network

Ahh not many, but from what i have at this house...
The Longest Journey (PC)
Neverwinter Nights : Shadows of Undrentide/Hordes of the Underdark (PC)
Ceaser 3 (PC)
Kessen 2 (PS2)
Time Crisis 3 (PS2, im working on getting the guns for it )
Broken Sword : The Angel of Death (PC)

hmm the only one i got to beat left is Persona 4, i played it for a little bit, i also want to unlock all the charecters in SF4

I have a couple of these!
Dark Cloud 2 - Played for about an hour, then went back to school and never had the chance to resume
Wild Arms 3 - Still in wrapping
No More Heroes - Still in wrapping

I have the problem that I don't have convenient access to my game systems so I buy games and then promptly forget about them.

@twesterm
I can really understand you, that you stopped playing Lost Odyssey after a short while. I did the same, because the 2nd boss was a damn bitch and I was too lazy at that moment to grind my characters to insane high levels. Well after 10 or more months a friend convinced me to play it again. After 5 hours of grinding I finally beat that assfuck and continued the game. You really need to keep playing it. It's worth it !

OT:
PC
Baldur's Gate 2 - Never came around to finish it :(
Far Cry - Awesome game to check you PC power a few years ago. Only played the first 2 levels ^^
Half-Life - about half through (lol "half" - got it ? Yeah it wasn't that funny.....)
XIII - I'm stuck on the last level

PS3
Uncharted - Stuck on chapter 4 or 5. Too many enemies and I would prefer the cover/shooting style of Gears.
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - About 6 races left, but I want that damn Ferrari F2007 !!!!
Ratchet & Clank TOD - 3 levels played. I always need a bit longer for platformers

Including my brother's games and considering all the missing achievements..... too much !!!

too many. But here are the top 3:

The outfit (360) got distracted by falllout 3..

Shadow of rome (ps2) Have the last couple parts left... Frusterating team AI....

Combat mission: shock force (pc) paradoxpublished it, got it cheap, and it looks good, so...

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive