By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games in your collection you've barely touched but plan to at some point

Valkryia Chronicles-I played a little bit of the game but got distracted with other games and haven't played it since.  However, watching the first episode of the anime has suddenly made me want to play it again.  Now, all that needs to be done is for my brother to get the game back, that is if he let a friend borrow it and not traded it in to GameStop.

Around the Network

Crisis Core: FF7. I've owned it for around 9 months and had only put 8-9 hours into it until yesterday. I've started playing it again, I should really get it finished.

Farcry 2- I can't really explain. I feel absolutely no connection to the game.

Burnout Paradise- It was my first Burnout game and I was a bit shocked by the cartoony controls, in contrast to GTA IV's. I think the fact that it was a cheap, quick buy influenced my reason of abandoning this game. I'm planing to play it when I don't have anything else to play (I have to finish Oblivion)

MGS4- Bought it because everyone else was telling me to (I'm such a tool). I like the game, and I'm sure once I get used to the gameplay style I'll enjoy it. It's just not the same stealth mechanics as Splinter Cell (I don't like how the enemies I knock out will gain consciousness and alert the whole place). I'll try finishing the game again determined not to start shooting everyone in frusturation.

GTA IV- I don't have as much fun fucking around in IV as I did in Vice City. I think they're still going in the right direction with their more serious and realistic tone though, even if it may hurt their game's longevity.

Valkyria Chronicles- After finishing the game in a satisfactory all nighter I just forgot about it after I got the sea of new games I had to play. I'm going to be playing it again after I finish Oblivion tomorrow or at least this week, in conjunction with watching the anime. I'll like to play with the characters that don't have full bios, and get all A's.

Mirror's Edge- I play this game when I don't have anything else to do, and I REALLY enjoy it. I think that it's just the lack of time/other new games that is keeping me from trying to get all the trophies. The speed runs are really fucking hard though =/ at least for me. The problem with this game is that you need to be familiar with the levels and controls to get a good time, so I can't just get the required time after not playing it for a few weeks. I need to play the level normally, without any pressure, and warm up. THEN go and try to speed run.

Dead Space
GTA4
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Age of Mythology
Crisis
Mass Effect

Als I have to finish Halo 3, CoD: World at War and Tomb Raider Underworld (the last mission)

KillerMan said:

Oblivion. Bought the game of the year version month ago and it has collected dust since that. I will definitely play it but when is another question. =)

Play it!!!!!

Around the Network

ds :Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

ps3:Devil May Cry 4 i played the first 3 missions then got bored so i played other games and when i wanted to play it again but my ps3 got YLOD

xbox360:Lost Odyssey i got 2 the second disc were you go to kaims old house to find the witch but i got stuck were you put the disc in the slots and i did it wrong but when i go to change them i couldn't get the disc because it would try to open the gate so i got pissed and played a different game

Barozi said:
thekitchensink said:
The entire Metal Gear Solid series.

So you own every MGS game, but never finished them ? ^^

I bought the Essentials Collection for PS2 in anticipation of MGS4 so I could catch myself up, and I bought MGS4 so I had it already once I beat the first three.  However, I've played MGS1 for about two hours and haven't been able to truly get into it, as fun as it is.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Metroid Prime Hunters- That poor thing...

BanjoKazooie-Nuts+Bolts- I'll probably start it up when my live subscription runs out
Why Rare, Why???

Otherwise, i usually finish my games

i have to play
rachetan clank, metal gear solid 4, eye of judgment, motorstorm 2, tomb raider(still sealed)
,socom(still sealed), and uncharet( almost finished it)