By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games in your collection you've barely touched but plan to at some point

Only LBP.
I bought it late in January played a couple of hours and then KZ2 and Re5 came and Gamefly keep sending me new games all the time so never got back to it but I will at some point...

Pretty much every other game I own I have the platinum trophy( if they support trophies, otherwise I have just beaten the shit out of them, only exception be GH3 which I only beat in normal and only did like 7 songs on hard)) ( and KZ2 but getting back to it soon, Re5 interrupted me).

That doesn't mean there aren't a tonn of games on my to play list but they are either on my Gamefly gameq or I will purchase them in the future...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Assassins creed. I've had it since the year it came out and haven't played more then 5 minutes even though I really enjoyed what I played?

I can't figure out why.

-Devil May Cry 3 (PS2)
-Condemned 1 & 2 (360)
-Soul Calibur IV (360)
-Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (360)
-Earth Defense Force 2017 (360)
-Enchanted Arms (360) -I really don't intend to ever play it, though.
-Lost Odyssey (360)
-Outlaw Volleyball (XBox)
-Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360)
-Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 (360)
-Fight Night: Round 3 (360)
-Topspin 3 (360)
-Rockstar Presents: Table Tennis (360)
-Halo 1 & 2 (Xbox)
-Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox)
-Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (Xbox)
-Jade Empire (Xbox)
-Call of Duty 2 (Xbox)
-House of the Dead: Overkill (Wii)
-Dragon Ball Z: Tenchaici 3 (Wii)
-Endless Ocean (Wii)
-No More Heroes (Wii)
-Obscure: The Aftermath (Wii)
-Street Fighter 4 (360) -- I blame Resident Evil 5!!
-Brute Force (Xbox)
-Commandos Attack (XBLA)
-Tetris Splash (XBLA)
-Undertow (XBLA)
-Mark of the Kri: Rise of the Kasai (PS2)
-Front Mission 4 (PS2)
-Final Fantasy X-2: The Suck (PS2)

-that's all I can see from where I'm sitting. It's a damn shame. Some of these games, I couldn't live until I owned them. Then, when I got them, I stuck them on a shelf. I suck.

Vagrant Story - recently bought it and many other PS1 classics from eBay and just haven't got round to playing any of them...(except Devil Dice)

I'm back on Final Fantasy XII and quick sessions of Super StarDust.... :P

Hmm, pie.

R&C Collection. Most were gifts and latest I just wanted to complete collection.

Gow 1+2 because of platinum. When Gow3 has a release date I'll beat them beforehand.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Around the Network

Games i aint touched that are in my collection....................

1. Fable II (I hear its not too RPG heavy but i'm just not an RPG fan at all)

2. Far cry 2 (Paid £28 for it 5 months ago and still aint played it, i haven't heard good feedback from people i know who have played it)

Games i really need to finish so i can consider selling them........

1. Saints row 2 (Still need to do all the missions in co-op)

2. F.E.A.R. files........ got quite a lot of achievements still to get (if possible)

3. Fifa 07...... Got 100 G's for it for playing one match and aint touched it since.

In no particular order...

Way of the Samurai 2
Yakuza
Baten Kaitos Origins
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
Dragon Quest VIII
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (part of the Zelda-collection for GC)
Soul Calibur Legends (Don't ask...)
Prince of Persia (360) (Got it for Christmas and haven't really felt like playing it since Christmas Day)
GTA4: The Lost and the Damned (haven't had much time lately, but this game is definitely close to the top of my "need-to-play-soon" list)
MadWorld (Same as above, on the top of my need-to-play-soon list, going to start it today)
Sonic and the Black Knight (same as above)
God of War 2 (Everytime I save the game freezes so I might drop this one all-together)
Resident Evil 0
Eternal Darkness

I buy games as soons as I see them and then never or rarely play... This is mainly due to lack of time but motivation is there to play these and I will list them here (that way I can maybe set up a timetable for my own benefit!).

DS - Zelda (played last summer when I bought it but haven't touched it since then)

PS2 - DQ8 (not played at all but must get into it before 9 and 10) and Shadow of the Colossus (beat 2-3 big guys and that was it. So good though that I am keeping my PS2 until i finish it).

PS3 - DMC4 (played a bit. Not high on my list of priorities for games to get back to)
- Fifa 09 (my first Fifa since 1994! Was PES man but wanted to give 09 a try on Fifa, just haven't gotten around to it yet)

- LBP (actually played quite a bit and my wife even likes it)

- GTA4 (played at first but couldn't get into it. I will eventually advance in this one though)

- Killzone 2 (not touched but have to see what all the hype was about)

- MGS4 (played a tiny bit. Loved the series so this will be played in the future for sure)

- Uncharted (untouched)

- Valkyria Chronicles (untouched, will take a vacation for this one)

- currently playing RE5 and SF4

Wii - Untouched (but will be touched some day): Boom Blox, Fire Emblem, Okami, SSBB

- Touched but not enough: COD WAW, Disaster DOC, No more heroes, SMG and Zelda.

- Currently playing: Madworld, HOTD Overkill and Wii Fit

X360 - Untouched (but want to touch): Fable II and Gears 2

- Insufficiently touched: Bioshock, Gears 1 and Halo 3.

- Currently playing: Rock Band I and II

Wow, that took a while...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

Too many...

PC:

Gears of War - But I need a good PC before I can play it again v_v

PS2 (I don't actually own a PS2, but I decided with myself that some day the games would be rare, not the hardware, and I want to play these games at some point):

Beyond Good & Evil - Before BG&E 2 comes out
ICO - Before Trico is out
Psychonauts - A classic, apparently

PS3:

Far Cry 2 - I am so bored with this game...
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - the SP sucks balls...
Siren: Blood Curse - I'm not in a hurry to get back into it...
Tom Clancy's EndWar - A friend borrowed it, and while the voice command is fucking awesome, the rest of the game is not that great.

twesterm, wow at not playing Beyond Good and Evil. a true classic, took me while to get into but once in...

Fallout 3, played about 3 hours.
MGS4, halfway through
GTA 4, played for about 20 hours
Dark Chronicle (ps2) been sitting in my collection for a while
Hotshots/everybody's golf world tour, only the final tier
Burnout paradise, just is not the Burnout i know and love.
there are a few others i think but i cant remember of the top of my head

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups