By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games in your collection you've barely touched but plan to at some point

Right now I can proudly say that I only own three games that I haven't beaten in some form or another (whether It's 100% completion or just a basic playthrough of the story mode)

1. de Blob: Bought it, opened it... but somehow I never got to play it. It's only a matter of time before I give it a go.

2. Sonic Unleashed: Was one of many Christmas gifts, and it got lost in the shuffle. I'll get back to it sooner or later, seeing that the daytime levels are too much fun.

3. Phantom Hourglass: Beat the first temple, sailed to the next island... and I haven't touched it since. I have no idea why I stopped playing the game, but here we are.

Around the Network

I got Killzone: Liberation for free, but I haven't played much because I need to get all the gold medals on WipEout Pure. I'm at 116 I think.

Dark Cloud 1&2

Okami (PS2)
Katamari Damacy (PS2)
Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
Oblivion GotY (PS3)
Condemned 2 (PS3)
Warhawk (PS3)
UTIII (PS3)
Dead Space (PS3)
System Shock 2 (PC)
Killer 7 (GC)

As well as a ton of PS1, PSP, and PSN games that have yet to see light.

shams said:
"Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door (GC)"

Boo - must play! My fav game from last gen.

Yeah, I'm a terrible person.  >_<

Around the Network

Well most games ive played but i plan to go back and get alot more achievements.

The orange box, burnout paradise, midnight club L.A, Halo 3, Assassins Creed, Crackdown, Gears of War 2, Forza 2, Left 4 Dead, Bioshock, and alot of others.

I have A LOT of work to do :(

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

...Fallout 2...

well i started assassins creed, didnt finish it though! i will eventually

i'm going to re-play metal gear solid 4 soon. just waiting on updates.

I've got too many to list, especially this gen.

I haven't spent more than 2 hours on 1/3 of my xbox 360 games.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^