By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games in your collection you've barely touched but plan to at some point

Xenosaga 3
Shadow hearts 3
Okami
Shadow of the colossus
Valkyrie profile
Romancing saga
Dirge of cerberus

Around the Network

@twesterm .You hafe to play the story mode for COD4
Games i purchased and never played
Gears Of War (Hated it ! I think its somewhere after all these years if not lost)
God of War II ( In Chicago at my Bros)
The Last Remnent (return)
Killzone 2 (return)

When i cant stand a game i return it, so i dont think 1/2 my list counts

- FFXII - bought the CE day one and only played for like 30min max

- KH2 - a gift from a friend and played like an hr into it but stopped and now currently working on KH 1.5 before ill touch KH2

- DMC1-3 - played them all a bit but then i got DMC4 and that summed pt1-3 up and not sure if i should go back to them

- RE4 (PS2)- bought day one and went a few hrs into it but got frustrated with the controls and stopped. When played the RE5 demo i thought the controls were the same so i went back to continue on RE4 but the controls were still more crappy than RE5. Thus lost interest in it again.

- SotC - stopped after beating a few Colossus

- FFVII: DoC - not quite my FF game but decent.

^ Add FFXII
darn it i never finished it too ! Couldnt get into it.

Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a huge back catalog of games to play. That makes me feel a bit better I suppose.

Around the Network

Overlord for 360.

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

A bunch of games on my PC. Need to buy a new video card before haha.

So glad to see I'm not the only one

PC:
All three Prince of Persias (got them cheap, havn't touched them)
Tron 2 (played 20 minutes)
LoTR: RoTK - Got bored after 10 minutes
Paraworld - Tried multiple times to play, but the tutorial takes more time than I ever have to spare so I've never been able to finish it, let alone start the game proper
Splinter Cell - Havn't even opened it
Some FPS (forgot name) - Got it for $.71 - never opened
Halo - Bores me, can't finish. Multiplayer is good though
Guild Wars: Nightfall - Got on sale. Never played.
Buldar's Gate II - Throne of Bhaal - Got stuck at the end of BGII and never got to the sequel

Have thusly banned myself from buying anymore PC games.

Wii

Tomb Raider Underworld - JUST finished TR Anniversary, will start soon

-Aracana Heart
Bought King of Fighters XI
-King of Fighters XI
NeoGeo Battle Collesium took my interest away
-NeoGeo Battle Collesium
Resistance 2 just headshotted Neo Geo Battle Collesium
-DJ Max
OMG too hard....i just stopped playing...and easy mode is way too easy that it's boring
-Soul Calibur 4
Hmmmm....just got bored...then i got excited to dl Yoda...but to find out Yoda is no fun...so i just wasted my time and money...
-Enchanted Arms
WTF....you call this a game??...tried trading it in...but they'd give me $2 for it...so i kept it
-Magna Carta
So boring...
-FF XII
I dont know if you can call this rarely playing....but i have it saved just b4 last boss...been looking for all the ultimate weapons/armors...and i forgot about it ever since...

Barozi said:
Strategyking92 said:
too many. But here are the top 3:

The outfit (360) got distracted by falllout 3..

Shadow of rome (ps2) Have the last couple parts left... Frusterating team AI....

Combat mission: shock force (pc) paradoxpublished it, got it cheap, and it looks good, so...

lol I don't want to see the rest of your list ^^

That supposed to mean something? Eh?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive