By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ruh roh - Looks like Iwata is going to drop the bomb at GDC! :O

In terms of highlights coming out of this show, I’d say Nintendo’s Iwata keynote is the one that you’ll really want to watch (Jeremy will be live blogging it tomorrow morning). I thought he was just going to be talking about Motion Plus and DSi, but it turns out he’s going to be announcing quite a few new games — for Wii, Wiiware, and Virtual Console (and this won’t just be Nintendo titles, but also third party stuff). I’ve already heard about a few of them (including one that makes me all giddy…I can’t wait for tomorrow now).

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8984319&publicUserId=4561231

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know one should never get hyped but damn, this sounds very good. Got this from GAF so credit to whoever found the article. It's pretty much mandatory that with every keynote something big comes, looks like this year will be no different!

Said keynote will be tomorrow and I also think the same case is for Kojima. Sony having ther huge party thingy tomorrow as well so basically tomorrow is going to be HUGE for many.

Around the Network

i hope we actually get some new announcements, we'll see!

Hmm, how soon is this keynote you speak of?

Let's not start hyping. :(

I don't want to get too hyped...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

nooo my hopes have been raised hope I don't get let down.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Ha just threw me a flashback of waiting in line for Iwata's keynote at GDC back in 2006. There was some guy with a big cardboard sign that said "Iwata, drop the bomb!" but instead of the word "bomb" it was a picture of a Bob-bomb. Good times.

Noon Eastern Time I think.

He's going to announce the DSi virtual console.

9am PST, 12pm EST. If anybody finds out where we can watch it streaming, let me know---*goes of to search.*