By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ruh roh - Looks like Iwata is going to drop the bomb at GDC! :O

perhaps i'll wake up early 2moro morning to read the live blogs...

I made that mistake for E3 08 though...

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Khuutra said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Where I live, it's about 7AM now... This is going down at 5PM, right?

Yep.

Awesome. I'm gonna make sure to be here then. I'll probably go on VGChartz IM too :) Hope to see some of you all there.

I set up a room!

Wave Race
Kid Icarus

C'mon, Iwata! Do it!

Toss in the new Zelda as well! Make me have a heart attack!

Edit:

Don't mention Star Fox plus all that other stuff.  If you do, they'll never be able to revive me.  =(

damkira said:
Soriku said:
Zelda on rails shooter, woooooooo!

I'm excited...but won't be too excited. I remember last year we weren't excited about the Nintendo conference in October but they blew us away. We should have the same mindset, for the better :)

Wait.. What did they do for the Nintendo conference in October? Must have missed that one...

Here is the page for the conference.

You should just look at conference video, text, DS games, Wii games.

nintendo will publish Sadness

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
axumblade said:
makingmusic476 said:

Wave Race
Kid Icarus

C'mon, Iwata! Do it!

Toss in the new Zelda as well! Make me have a heart attack!

Edit:

Don't mention Star Fox plus all that other stuff.  If you do, they'll never be able to revive me.  =(

You sir have set the bar for my hopes and dreams.

If you are wrong, I shall be upset with Nintendo and will lose all hope in them until e3, where I shall remember this thread and hope all of these games will be announced then.

Believe! Believe, my friend!

Kinda off topic: Do you know when Fumito Ueda's talk is?  I'm holding out for a Trico announcement as well!

And I'm serious.  I need to find out when that talk is, just in case...

So it'll be 1:30 here. Hope I make it home from school in time.

Thanks for the link.

Over the last few months we've seen a few curios form nintendo including the "legend" patent and the "10 years ago the legacy was born" or something along those lines teaser so i predict a new zelda stemming from ocorina of time will be announced.

Okay i hope so but deep down inside i know it won't be, or maybe????

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)