By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ruh roh - Looks like Iwata is going to drop the bomb at GDC! :O

The Nintendo ON is real??!?

Around the Network

all i ask for is starfox wii and f zero wii or f zero ds with wifi that all nintendo!!!!

forest-spirit said:
Iwata enter the stage wearing a black cape and the Holy Wiimote of Eternal Waggle.
Smiling at the fools that have gathered to see the final part of his plan for world domination, he presses the A button on the Holy Wiimote and bursts out in a laughter that is even more disturbing than Tidus & Yuna laughing in FFX.
As he presses the shiny button every Wii out in the world transforms into an indestructible WiiBot, an army of 50 million killer machines rises to enslave humanity and forcing them to play Wii Music eight hours a day with a smile on their faces.
Nintendomination, at last...

That one or a new Zelda. Can't decide which one is more likely though...

No need for that!    

"As of 2/1: 7 hours, 38 minutes" (Discussing average playtime by Wii Music users). http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=62547

yeh 3am in Australia but i'm not sure if it's in 11 hours or 35...

Expect: Nothing but lame stuff.
Hoping: Some announcement for SSB, MM, and SMK for the VC.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Zelda on rails shooter, woooooooo!

I'm excited...but won't be too excited. I remember last year we weren't excited about the Nintendo conference in October but they blew us away. We should have the same mindset, for the better :)

Wait.. What did they do for the Nintendo conference in October? Must have missed that one...

Iwata is going to announce Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Dance Party

Where I live, it's about 7AM now... This is going down at 5PM, right?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Yep.

Khuutra said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Yep.

Awesome. I'm gonna make sure to be here then. I'll probably go on VGChartz IM too :) Hope to see some of you all there.