By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ruh roh - Looks like Iwata is going to drop the bomb at GDC! :O

Soriku said:
It seems only 5 mins can be filmed from the IGN Nintendo podcast. I think Iwata may really drop a bob-omb :o

That means that we probably won't get any info until later in the day...

...at the same time, if IGN can only record that much he must be dropping several huge bombs.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I didn't even think Nintendo went to GDC.

So let's see...

DSiWare Virtual Console confirmation?

Red Steel 2?

Pikmin 3?

Mario Paintball Blast?

LoZ: DS? yes another one :P

*HYPES EVERYONE*

I just wan info that doesn't concern the DSi; just Wii-related stuff.

Tommorrow, I hope to be pleasantly surprised. If not, whatever.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Dare I hope? Dare I to dream?

I dare.

Around the Network

I'm not expecting much, just that they've bought back Rare and Goldeneye 2 is comming out for Wii this fall.

meh, Nintendo hasn't impressed much at big shows lately. Every time they have a big announcement it turns out to be something less that awe inspiring. If he wants to bring Suda up and show some No More Heroes 2, then I will shut my mouth. Otherwise, I'm expecting to hear about some titles I might rent if I want to play some games with my wife over a weekend.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Hey guys, I know what the announcement is, but unfortunately I cannot reveal what it is. But I can tell you it will be massive, bigger than Galaxy and Twilight Princess together

scottie said:

Hey guys, I know what the announcement is, but unfortunately I cannot reveal what it is. But I can tell you it will be massive, bigger than Galaxy and Twilight Princess together

Scottie

Scottie is this some kind of joke

Yes Scottie, please tell us all that you're a comedian :)

(You don't actually know do you!?)