By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ruh roh - Looks like Iwata is going to drop the bomb at GDC! :O

SeriousWB said:
Someone set up us the bomb?

Curses, I came into this thread to say this.

On topic, I hope that the anoucements involve some of Nintendo franchises that don't have a Wii version yet (Starfox, Pikmin), etc.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

Ugh now comes the fun part of trying your hardest to keep your hopes down.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Soriku said:
Zelda on rails shooter, woooooooo!

I'm excited...but won't be too excited. I remember last year we weren't excited about the Nintendo conference in October but they blew us away. We should have the same mindset, for the better :)

There's already a Zelda on rails shooter! Nope, it will be a Mario on rails shooter: Fire Mario's fireball training.

Signature goes here!

Can we skip the unrealistic expectations phase and go straight to the emo-cutting disappointment? Because that's becoming my favourite part of the show.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

no problem darth. luckily i finish early on wednesday so ill be home in time to see it start

im still not expecting, i mean nintendo doesnt seem to save announcements for big events or anything. there quite happy using their own conferences and press releases eg. excitebots

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

CRAWWWWWWWWWWWLING IN MY SKIN!

famousringo said:
Can we skip the unrealistic expectations phase and go straight to the emo-cutting disappointment? Because that's becoming my favourite part of the show.

Yeah, why not. I can't believe they betrayed us again! That THING is not a game. There were only a few core gaming announcements and they aren't ones that excite me personally! This is terrible.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Your all liars, i am HYPED TO THE EXTREME and there is no point denying it.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Project H.A.M.M.E.R is back!

Yeah right...

An Old picture...

i hope iwata drop a big BOMB!

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!