By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ruh roh - Looks like Iwata is going to drop the bomb at GDC! :O

there are several options

the games are all gunna be on rails shooters

theyll all be wiimakes

there all casual

nothing is announced. this means that nintendo is 100% betraying its fans :P

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Hmm usually GDC doesn't have many big announcements. Although, in recent years, they've been getting bigger because more mainstream media attention so I guess its plausible.

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY 4!

when is his keynote...UK time?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

UK time its 4 pm

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network
Zucas said:
Hmm usually GDC doesn't have many big announcements. Although, in recent years, they've been getting bigger because more mainstream media attention so I guess its plausible.

Gears 2 was announced at last year's GDC... I personally think this is likely because we heard developer after developer say they're switching to Wii as the lead development platform, but we've not heard about big games yet...  Wii Motion + is about to bust loose IMO.

Although now that I've said all that, of course my heart will be broken by WiiFit 2 and Wii Music 2.

Meh I’m not letting myself get exited…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

@woopah

thanks!

Damn so the news will be out by the time I get home from school tomorrow!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

After the poorly received Nintendo press conference last year, you would think Nintendo would save all the big core announcements for E3.

Maybe he will announce some WM+ compatible games?

Someone set up us the bomb?