By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Will God of WarIII be the Highest selling PS3 Game?

Gran Turismo 5 will be the highest selling game with around 7-8 million .

When Sony announce GTA5 to be PS3 exclusive... that will also challenge GT5.

God of War 3 should do around 3-4 million.

Around the Network

Umm... have any of you actually looked at the numbers for the previous parts of the series?

Probably 2-2.5M, although 3M is theoretically possible.

CGI-Quality said:
Nope. I expect Gran Turismo 5 to MASSIVELY outsell it, followed by Final Fantasy Versus XIII...

^^ thissssss

3 millons at most, 2 at least.

No, GT5 will beat it easily. God of war may not break 3-4 mil.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 5 will be the biggest exclusive
Grand Theft Auto next will be the biggest selling game

No, like a lot of people said GT5 will sell more.

And both GoW only sold about 2-3 million on the ps2,  so it's not probable that the ps3 version will outsell those.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

lol are you serious?

It's going to be a great game but cmon, Final Fantasy XIII and Versus, Grand Tursimo 5, it won't surpass GTAIV, I expect GTAIV to get near 6 million. God of war III will probably be close to 5 million.

Probably not, I'd expect it to sell around 3 million in all

Hahahah... no >_> there's no way GoW III will be the highest selling ps3 game, which i believe it sucks, because it will most likely deserve it.