By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Will God of WarIII be the Highest selling PS3 Game?

God of War III is probably the most anticated gamefor the PS3 but will it sell like halo 3 or GTA IV????I tink it will sell upto 5-6 million...n do u thnk it will be a huge system seller???

PLAYSTATION® is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

no!!! and wrong forum

Gran Turismo 5 according to everyone on this site.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

No.

GT5 will be so a big fat NO. GOW does not sell huge numbers anyway, will not come close to GTAIV PS3 numbers let alone GT5.

In order of sales for exclusives, highest first (time machine is so awesome): 1. GT5 2. FFXIII Versus 3. GOW III 4. Uncharted 2

Around the Network

God of War III should sell very well and I fully expect it to crack the PS3's top 10.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

no, but i expect it to be the best game on the PS3, just as 1 and 2 were on the PS2

HappyPerson14 said:
no!!! and wrong forum

This, I expect 4-5 million lifetime.

it won't even be in PS3's top 10 sales wise

critically it may be PS3's best

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It may rank in the top 5 of PS3 exclusives, but there are going to be a lot of multiplats that it just can't touch. GTA and CoD games specifically. But there will be others.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.