By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Stop typing M$ -- it's not as funny or clever as you think it is

markers said:
NiKKoM said:

Why the hate?

cuz he cant get none

Wait... are you implying that he can only get this:

cause that would make sense of all the hate... ;)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
City17 said:
You just typed it six times :)

LOL

Remind me of that episode of southpark...

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hmm... this thread gives me some really good reasons to start using "M$" instead of "MS"

Who made you boss of everyone's freewill?

Plus they use M$ because they do poor alot of money down the throat of others to get games/DLC.

twesterm said:

There are a few things that annoy me:

1. South Dakota
  2. Tyra Banks
  3. People who don't use turn signals
  4. People who turn or change lanes and then use turn signals
  5. Goth/emo kids

All those thing raise my blood pressure, but lately there's another thing that has been added to my early death list: people who type M$.

It was midly amusing the first time I saw and then it got old.  Years after that point someone sees someone else do it and decides they can be funny and clever too.  Years after that, the "joke" has only gotten more stale and tools are still thinking it's incredibly clever to type M$.

STOP DOING THAT!

It doesn't make you seem clever.  It doesn't make you sound smart.  It doesn't make you sound funny.  It only makes you look like a giant tool.

Seriously, every time I see someone type M$ seriously I lose every ounce of respect for them and I cannot take anything they say seriously.  Saying M$ in any argument is pretty much an automatic lose card and you fail at life.

And this isn't some defending the 360, Windows, or Microsoft thread, I don't really care about all three and I don't care if people badmouth any of those.  I just hate it when people type M$ because it shows off just how much of an incompetent tool they are.

If those things are adding to your death list, then I guess real forms of distress (life, work, relationships )will kill you really soon. People write M$ because Microsoft is money. It may be monopolistic, but never the less profitable.

Around the Network

Ugh. Twesterm's top 5 is full of PS3 hate.

DMeisterJ said:
Ugh. Twesterm's top 5 is full of PS3 hate.

Ahaha so PS3 is used by emo kids? :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I find it funny someone would get upset by this.

Personally I usually just write Microsoft, I would write M$ only if I want to emphasize the amount of money they have made from their desktop OS monopoly. For example when they perform cheap acts or if a micro company is compared to them and someone somehow expects such a company to fully compete. It's just a short handle to make the point quickly.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

If you stop ranting about every new PS3 game I stop typing M$!

M$ realistically means "emdollarsign". Frankly thats what I think every time I see it. I've searched Google and can't find the company Emdollarsign, so I too continue to wonder why people do that...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.