By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Stop typing M$ -- it's not as funny or clever as you think it is

Tyrannical said:
How about I call Nintendough a greedy money grubbing company?

But that's true, while M$ is like an unsoiled virgin.

Around the Network

It could only have been you twesterm. How about you stop being a jackass and stop trying to police the internet. Within reason and taste people can write whatever the fuck they want. You have no right to tell people how they should be typing Microsoft. You just like a dictator. You need to stop sucking ass like a filthy beast and get a grip. I doubt many people do it as a joke. Many probably do it simply because MS have huge financial wealth and thus people can just assume that M$ means Microsoft. It's also shorter than having to type Microsoft out in full everytime you want to say Microsoft. Also, like Ryusuken put, it's fair, if it wasn't for Microsofts money they would have pulled out and this thread would never even have happened. I mean seriously, your level of epic fail is so intense it's like being burned by a thousand sun's. What you need to do, is chill the fuck out, stop focusing on something that is so ridiculously unimportant and deal with it rather than piss and moan on VGChartz.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

CAL4M1TY - I would describe Sony and Nintendo in very similar manner actually.

Tyra Banks fucking SUCKS!!! I didn't even know about the Sasha Gray thing. I remember when she brought a family of uber christians and tried to push her own theory on them and make herself sound smart. By the end of it she was the one that looked stpuid. The show, however, made it seem like she was so smart like she knew wtf she was saying.

Jo21 said:
rapsuperstar31 said:
Seriously what is wrong with South Dakota? I'm not from there but its much less annoying than Texas!

don't me start on texas i went on there on a vacation people were so stiff and boring >_>.

i didn't had fun til i meet some other people but they were from new york

I don't think the people were stiff and boring. They probably just couldn't understand you.

wait, let me translate

not think people stiff and boring. understand you not could probably.

Don't Mess With Texas

As much as i disagree with you, im with you on this one ! Its childish and stupid and never found it funny from the start.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
rapsuperstar31 said:
Seriously what is wrong with South Dakota? I'm not from there but its much less annoying than Texas!

don't me start on texas i went on there on a vacation people were so stiff and boring >_>.

i didn't had fun til i meet some other people but they were from new york

Oh god!

I live in  New York and I hate the assholes here. -.-

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I first saw it used in 1991. It comes back around every 3-4 years or so. it takes each 'generation' a little while to realize they are being completely, totally, screwed my MSFT (<- that's their stock ticker, mK?) and their Money.

For you to say 'I've seen it now, that's enough' show an incredible bit of attitude.  Don't think so highly of yourself that once YOU have seen something, that should be the end!

Trying to convince me the Wii is a real adult game machine 'if you play it right' is like trying to convince me Tofu tastes great 'if you just cook it right'

twesterm said:

There are a few things that annoy me:

1. South Dakota
  2. Tyra Banks
  3. People who don't use turn signals
  4. People who turn or change lanes and then use turn signals
  5. Goth/emo kids

All those thing raise my blood pressure, but lately there's another thing that has been added to my early death list: people who type M$.

It was midly amusing the first time I saw and then it got old.  Years after that point someone sees someone else do it and decides they can be funny and clever too.  Years after that, the "joke" has only gotten more stale and tools are still thinking it's incredibly clever to type M$.

STOP DOING THAT!

It doesn't make you seem clever.  It doesn't make you sound smart.  It doesn't make you sound funny.  It only makes you look like a giant tool.

Seriously, every time I see someone type M$ seriously I lose every ounce of respect for them and I cannot take anything they say seriously.  Saying M$ in any argument is pretty much an automatic lose card and you fail at life.

And this isn't some defending the 360, Windows, or Microsoft thread, I don't really care about all three and I don't care if people badmouth any of those.  I just hate it when people type M$ because it shows off just how much of an incompetent tool they are.

You really didn't give a reason why we shud stop using it. I guess I will keep my freedom of speech and lose your respect (which I don't care about anyway)

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

I don't use "M$" too much anymore but it's still a very good and short way to describe M$'s attitude.

ocnkng said:
twesterm said:

There are a few things that annoy me:

1. South Dakota
  2. Tyra Banks
  3. People who don't use turn signals
  4. People who turn or change lanes and then use turn signals
  5. Goth/emo kids

All those thing raise my blood pressure, but lately there's another thing that has been added to my early death list: people who type M$.

It was midly amusing the first time I saw and then it got old.  Years after that point someone sees someone else do it and decides they can be funny and clever too.  Years after that, the "joke" has only gotten more stale and tools are still thinking it's incredibly clever to type M$.

STOP DOING THAT!

It doesn't make you seem clever.  It doesn't make you sound smart.  It doesn't make you sound funny.  It only makes you look like a giant tool.

Seriously, every time I see someone type M$ seriously I lose every ounce of respect for them and I cannot take anything they say seriously.  Saying M$ in any argument is pretty much an automatic lose card and you fail at life.

And this isn't some defending the 360, Windows, or Microsoft thread, I don't really care about all three and I don't care if people badmouth any of those.  I just hate it when people type M$ because it shows off just how much of an incompetent tool they are.

You really didn't give a reason why we shud stop using it. I guess I will keep my freedom of speech and lose your respect (which I don't care about anyway)

I'm sure Twes is crying a river over losing respect.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000