By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Stop typing M$ -- it's not as funny or clever as you think it is

There are a few things that annoy me:

1. South Dakota
  2. Tyra Banks
  3. People who don't use turn signals
  4. People who turn or change lanes and then use turn signals
  5. Goth/emo kids

All those thing raise my blood pressure, but lately there's another thing that has been added to my early death list: people who type M$.

It was midly amusing the first time I saw and then it got old.  Years after that point someone sees someone else do it and decides they can be funny and clever too.  Years after that, the "joke" has only gotten more stale and tools are still thinking it's incredibly clever to type M$.

STOP DOING THAT!

It doesn't make you seem clever.  It doesn't make you sound smart.  It doesn't make you sound funny.  It only makes you look like a giant tool.

Seriously, every time I see someone type M$ seriously I lose every ounce of respect for them and I cannot take anything they say seriously.  Saying M$ in any argument is pretty much an automatic lose card and you fail at life.

And this isn't some defending the 360, Windows, or Microsoft thread, I don't really care about all three and I don't care if people badmouth any of those.  I just hate it when people type M$ because it shows off just how much of an incompetent tool they are.

Around the Network

I agree, its always annoyed me. All three console makers have done highly monopolistic things that are equally as bad as each other. They're all private businesses that are out to make money. Its very very old and not humorous at all.

You just typed it six times :)

I find that $ to respectful towards Microsoft not many companies have that kind of money. Maybe we can start doing one for $ony aswell.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I'm surprised 3 and 4 arent top on ur list lol

Around the Network
City17 said:
You just typed it six times :)

If you bothered reading the post you'll notice I said type it seriously

NFGBlinkAC said:
I'm surprised 3 and 4 arent top on ur list lol

That list is no particular order. 

Bullet100000 said:
I find that $ to respectful towards Microsoft not many companies have that kind of money. Maybe we can start doing one for $ony aswell.

Use Son¥ instead. Remember they are a Japanese company

And we should care why ?

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

i just did it cause everyone else did. Does that make me a tool? :) lol jk but seriously i dont think its that big of a deal. It never bothered me and im a huge 360/Windows fan but the $ deserves to be there because microsoft is loaded. They have the $ to do everything and thats why i use M$. Its more out of respect for them

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Katilian said:
Bullet100000 said:

Use Son¥ instead. Remember they are a Japanese company

LOL!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller