By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Stop typing M$ -- it's not as funny or clever as you think it is

Wow.. Somebody's throwing a tantrum.

M$ x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000.

WTF.. That didn't give me any shit in return. Give me my 7 minutes back.

Around the Network
Bullet100000 said:
I find that $ to respectful towards Microsoft not many companies have that kind of money. Maybe we can start doing one for $ony aswell.

Over here its just Sony are Pony.

Pony and Trap = Crap

You gotta love that rhyming slang.

Seriously what is wrong with South Dakota? I'm not from there but its much less annoying than Texas!

rapsuperstar31 said:
Seriously what is wrong with South Dakota? I'm not from there but its much less annoying than Texas!

looks like you've never been to south dakota :o

rapsuperstar31 said:

don't me start on texas i went on there on a vacation people were so stiff and boring >_>.

i didn't had fun til i meet some other people but they were from new york

Around the Network
markers said:
rapsuperstar31 said:

looks like you've never been to south dakota :o

Where's montana? I mean come on I hate anything/anyone even named montanta... >_> uh nvm...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Why the hate?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

Why the hate?

cuz he cant get none

NiKKoM said:

Why the hate?

The Tyra Banks show... and her horrible opinions and ideals... and then editing her show is biased to show her opinions over the people that talk on the show, like an interview with Sasha Gray was edited to make Sasha look stupid without a real point or opinion while she went on You Tube to tell people the things she said that was edited out.  Tyra is just very full of herself...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

why does everybody keep letting this thread live on like this? let it die already, its obviously flame bait. twest is one of our worst trolls here on vg chartz.