By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - wich game company got the most fans?!

Do you want us to vote for our personal favourite? If you are asking us to say objectively which game company has the most fans then it is the silliest question since there is a company that has the 15 highest selling games of all times and whose games are usually top 5 worldwide on a weekly basis.

Objectively and subjectively the answer for me is Nintendo by light years.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

I want to say SEGA, but it's definitely Sony.

SEGA did make the best game on the PS3 though and made the PS3 outsell the 360 last week.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Nintendo
(>'.')>

Bethesda

probably in the world nintendo is the most popular and mainstream. But on VGchartz its probably fairly even. My favorite is Microsoft Game Studios or Bungie

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

Its a toss up between Sony and Nintendo. No-one else has anywhere near the same amount of support

Or Actually, its Sony. The way the vague question is worded it can include non-gaming fans aslong as the company is in the games industry. Think of all those Bravia, Cybershot, BMG, Sony/Columbia pictures, Walkman, Playstation and phone fans.

Oh wait, nevermind.

This topic isn't about what I thought it was.

Game company: Nintendo
Dev: Nintendo

Theres no other company with 1st party games that ever had a larger following. If you write something else you're a moron.

Nintendo, even people who dont play games know Mario.