By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - wich game company got the most fans?!

Sharky54 said:
Well if 130 million people bought 1 system,then even 100 million of them went out and bought the next by the same company I would say they are fans.

Not buying their product makes you not their fan. Fans will buy something to support what they are a fan of. You are a microsoft fan, not a nintendo fan.

If sales= fanbase then nintendo obviously wins in this catagory. With the combined sales of all their consoles it really is no contest.

And the J man is a "microsoft fan"? The J man owns a 360,ps3 and ds  seriously wtf is wrong with you sony fanboys , first the J man has an opinion and he gets labled a fanboy.....  its not that the J man is  fanboy , its the fact that sony fanboys act so stupid that the J man has to put them in their place.(Not all sony fanboys just the moronic , vocal ones)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
Sharky54 said:
Well if 130 million people bought 1 system,then even 100 million of them went out and bought the next by the same company I would say they are fans.

Not buying their product makes you not their fan. Fans will buy something to support what they are a fan of. You are a microsoft fan, not a nintendo fan.

If sales= fanbase then nintendo obviously wins in this catagory. With the combined sales of all their consoles it really is no contest.

And the J man is a "microsoft fan"? The J man owns a 360,ps3 and ds  seriously wtf is wrong with you sony fanboys , first the J man has an opinion and he gets labled a fanboy.....  its not that the J man is  fanboy , its the fact that sony fanboys act so stupid that the J man has to put them in their place.(Not all sony fanboys just the moronic , vocal ones)

Sharky54 said:

again thread over its nintendo fact

Nintendo without a doubt!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:
Sharky54 said:

You were trying to get people in the sony forum to buy a 360. You are always saying how much better live is and how much better 360 games are etc etc. You are a microsoft fan. It is true. Just as I am a sony fan. Doesn't mean we are fan boys. You do go a little far sometimes though.

I still say sony or blizzard.

Sharky54 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Sharky54 said:

You were trying to get people in the sony forum to buy a 360. You are always saying how much better live is and how much better 360 games are etc etc. You are a microsoft fan. It is true. Just as I am a sony fan. Doesn't mean we are fan boys. You do go a little far sometimes though.

I still say sony or blizzard.

Please learn to read... the apparent "buy a 360" was because it was a steal at $200 and would have done the same for the ps3 or wii if it was the same price.

The live thing the J man cant argue with, he really does think live is better than psn.

"how much better 360 games are" The J man dares you to find a post of this. Please , PLEASE do.

Dont make claims you cant back up and also learn to read within the context of things.

Depends on how you would define "fan".

Just buying a console does not make you a "fan" in my opinion.

Many people knowing who Mario is does not make them Mario and/or Nintendo "fans".

I love Baseball and I consider myself a big Mets fan. I always have my Mets hat, T-shirts, I go to opening day, I listen to the Mets flagship radio station everyday on the way to and from work.

There are people at my job who also say they are Mets fans, but they don't even know the entire lineup, batting order, history, etc...

I guess that would be more of a Die-Hard fan I guess.

I just look at it differently.

In terms of die-hard fans, I would think it is between Sony and Nintendo to be honest.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The one with the most fans? Definitely Nintendo. They've been in gaming the longest of the 3 companies with arguably the most fans, so it goes with reason that the oldest gaming company has the most gaming fans.

For me personally, while I am a Nintendo fan, my first loyalty for gaming goes to Atlus. I'm getting way too many of their games...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

if buying a product from a company makes you a fan of it, General Motors has million and million of fans around. And somehow I doubt that.........

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !