By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LITTLE BIG PLANET, MOTORSTORM, ROCK BAND, ASSASIN'S CREED FOR PSP!

Wow!

Those are some big titles.

If the PSP version of LBP looks good, I'll probably end up buying a PSP.

Around the Network

Woohoo! with this and announced Japanese support, I'm even more compelled to buy a friend for my DS!

This is probably the best announcement I have ever heard for the PSP.

I thought Sony was going to discontinue the PSP just before they got out of the gaming business. I guess you can't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Rock Band? on PSP? How will that work?

Around the Network

I was thinking "hhmmm, maybe" on the MS:AE trailer until I saw Skidoos :D must buy!!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Great news, I had thought Liverpool would be doing MS PSP, but this way they can work on the unnanounced action game, that better be Eight Days! and BigBig actually does them

I really enjoyed Pursuit Force PSP, so I think they'll do a good job here

Not much of this comes as a surprise apart from AC, and I do wonder where that is going to fit into the series, though it is great news about LBP PSP, it better have PS3 connectivity though

Snesboy said:

Slam the psp into a rock ? i dunno :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Snesboy said:

Following up on the surprise revelation that Harmonix's multi-instrument music series Rock Band is somehow heading to the PSP, Primotech claims to have the details. And no, it won't come with an add-on a la Guitar Hero DS.

The site says it's learned that the off-shoot, dubbed Rock Band Unplugged, is currently in development at Backbone Entertainment, and will feature tracks from Blink 182, Boston, AFI, Kansas, Lit, and The Police plus DLC support when in arrives this fall.

The gameplay resembles Harmonix's PlayStation 2 games Amplitude and Frequency, with players tapping face buttons in time with an on-screen track. Once players have completed a "phase" on an instrument, that track will apparently play itself for a bit, allowing gamers to switch to the other instruments and build up their score multiplier

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/57381

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

dbot said:
I thought Sony was going to discontinue the PSP just before they got out of the gaming business. I guess you can't believe everything you read on the Internet.

MS is notorious for its angry reactions since the now remote times when Netscape defied it: my guess is that as MS, thanks to its huge cash, can currently hit harder than Sony if it feels attacked, Sony prefers to keep a low profile until it's really ready to do its moves, in the hope that doing so MS in the meantime concentrates its efforts and aggressiveness towards Nintendo.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!