By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LITTLE BIG PLANET, MOTORSTORM, ROCK BAND, ASSASIN'S CREED FOR PSP!

Star Scream said:

But Crisis Core did reach 2m.

Both GTA games sold a lot.

GOW:COO came pretty close to GOW2 sales.

And these new games will sell a ton.

They gonna sell, ehhh, maybe flop is a not a good word, they will be dissapointing though. Unless they bundle it, or something.

Around the Network

LittleBIGPlanet PSP!

I'm glad I already have a PSP (got it by chance a month ago), but if I didn't, that would've made me buy one!

kutasek said:
Star Scream said:
kutasek said:
C'mon, i barely afford, what's coming for ps3, and now they throw a bunch of psp games. Too bad they all will flop, it's a shame.

How do you know they'll all flop? The likes of Crisis Core, GOW and Daxter didn't exactly flop...

Two of them were bundled, other has Final Fantasy 7 in the name and didn't reach 2 mil, yet, most people don't buy many games on handhelds.

No buddy, just no.

RPG said:
kutasek said:
Star Scream said:
kutasek said:
C'mon, i barely afford, what's coming for ps3, and now they throw a bunch of psp games. Too bad they all will flop, it's a shame.

How do you know they'll all flop? The likes of Crisis Core, GOW and Daxter didn't exactly flop...

Two of them were bundled, other has Final Fantasy 7 in the name and didn't reach 2 mil, yet, most people don't buy many games on handhelds.

No buddy, just no.

OMG LOL¡¡¡.

luisgvm said:
RPG said:
kutasek said:
Star Scream said:
kutasek said:

No buddy, just no.

OMG LOL¡¡¡.

LOL, at the picture, anyway, i meant psp, in others, and us.

Around the Network

Rock Band is the only one that sounds a bit odd but other then that.....LBP is going to rock on the PSP!

Former something....

i hope they put every game available on the psn store for DD

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Star Scream said:
Rock Band Unplugged is PSP exclusive, wonder how much Sony paid to EA for that one? Also, wonder how much they paid to UBI for exclusive Asassin's Creed game...

But wow!

games rarely lauch on both DS and psp. It's usually one or the other. You can't be too sure sony paid for these

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

321tttrini4everz said:
kutasek said:

wtf !

dont post if u got anything negative to say

Didn't know it became against the rules to have an opinion and say something that's negative, the truth of the matter is the PSP doesn't do well with software sometimes, which is why I threaten people's lives jsut so they buy Prinny Can I Really be the Hero?

General rule, if you like and play a game, but don't think it'll sell that well tell people about it and describe the awesomeness, if it's got huge hype it really doesn't need you to advertise it for them :P which is why a lot of good games without hype don't sell well at all, they're ignored because of years of built up hype surrounding one game. 

LBP PSP will hopefully go the road of the console version and have good steady sales, but I fear that it will be ignored for something else because people don't get the word out enough about how amazing and endless fun LBP is :'(

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Making another music game for DS with another peripheral would have been a big mistake. PSP seems like a good choice... too bad I don't own one.

(That might change thanks to Little Tiny Big Planet)