By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LITTLE BIG PLANET, MOTORSTORM, ROCK BAND, ASSASIN'S CREED FOR PSP!

girls like the DS because they get to touch it with a small phallic shaped object. . .

Around the Network

i for one am personally insulted by sony. i got the psp two weeks after launch and spent over $250. we were promised an amazing machine with unbelieveable commnication capabilities and an amazing game library. then the system gets updated with the capabilities we were promised only to find out the older models can't actually use the newer features. its a shame. at least they are finally showing real support for system they all but abandoned last year. now they just need a price cut. i mean the ds is still going at 129.99 and there's no reason sony shouldnt be able to match that price after all this time especially since the 2000 and 3000 model are selling for the sameprice.WTF?! since they won't cut the ps3 price they should cut the psp price to match the ds, drop a bunch of new greatest hits, release a few dozen psone classics on the psn and watch people finally start buying the psp in numbers to match the ds. i mean seriously the psp is outselling the ps3 with virtually no support for a year and a half except for the two blips that were god of war and crisis core. sony needs to be competetive now more than ever with these great titles coming out.

Staude said:
Aj_habfan said:
Yahoo: The PSP is dead.

Yahoo is dead. Noone uses that thing anymore. Nobody even knows about it anymore.

Yahoo is my homepage.  =x

Sweet!!! LBP on PSP= EPIC WIN

dam...Gran Turismo portablec coming 2010 ??????
not good :(
but great 4 PSP :)

Around the Network

Some interesting new info on the announced PSP titles:

“Assassin’s Creed” PSP

“One of the first to be very open about jumping back into the PSP world was Ubisoft. The ‘Assassin’s Creed’ idea popped up early. And we were able to announce that this week. That’s been a project in the making for quite a while.” Koller said this game won’t be an attempted port of the forthcoming “Assassin’s Creed 2″: “It’ll be a completely different game, unique to the PSP.”

“Rock Band Unplugged” PSP

“We’ve worked with ["Rock Band" development studio] Harmonix in the past,” Koller said, citing the studio’s PS2-exclusive rhythm games from earlier this decade. “I launched the ‘Amplitude‘ and ‘Frequency‘ games with them here.” At that time, Koller was the product manager for those games. “It’s a tremendous franchise and it fit within our recipe: big franchise, unique to PSP and tremendous quality.”

“LittleBigPlanet” PSP

“It’s obviously tremendously expansionary in the way that it will allow more casual consumers into the PSP world,” Koller said. “It just fits perfectly in a handheld environment. It’s going to be a really big brand for us.” I asked if the game would be interoperable with the PS3 game. “There are certainly a lot of options on the table for us there. Nothing is 100% confirmed, but you can look at those kinds of opportunities.” I pressed more, asking if we might be able to edit our PS3 “LBP” levels on the PSP. He said: “I can’t confirm anything like that yet. There are certainly options like that on the table.”

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/02/27/sony-talks-psp-versions-of-assassins-creed-rock-band-little-big-planet/