By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LITTLE BIG PLANET, MOTORSTORM, ROCK BAND, ASSASIN'S CREED FOR PSP!

really?wow...wish they are serious bout that...i jz wonder how tiny the characters are in little big planet but it would be so much fun for sure...

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
@Calamity

As someone who works in retail, I think you are wrong. I am not saying that color scheme is the only factor, but it is a deciding factor. I cannot tell you how many times people come in looking for a handheld system for a girl. The fact that the DS comes in a wide assortment of colors attracts a lot of people. Geuss which color is the highest selling of all the DSs at a 60% margin? THe Pink ones of course. Everyone wants a pink DS because they think it screams I am for a girl more so then a "manly" black PSP does.

Most people make system purchases before even knowing what games they offer. The system's visual appeal is very important.

yea color is a thing people look at and like having a choice, but a purple lilac psp isn't gonna make a girl buy a psp instead of a DS.   like posted just above look at this list of games.

Whoa not bad.
Assassin's creed was shock...
Final Fantasy Dissidia
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Parasite Ever 3
FF Agito
Assassin's Creed
Motorstorm
LBP 
Resistance 
Dynasty...
Not bad lineup for 2009.

oh and Hannah montana.  Ok wow if I'm a girl, holy shit is that an appealing list for me, or not.  I'm not a girl, but pretty sure I can easily think for them on this instance that a neat colored psp isn't gonna make me want to all of a sudden pick up a psp.  Just not an appealing library. 

Girls are buying DS's for their games, not their colors.  Then they pick out which color DS they want.

They are not buying DS's because they are pink and then going "what does a DS do and what games does it have" Just like thye aren't gonna buy a PSP cuase its purple lilac and be stuck with just one game.  Or does the PSP have a great library of girl games.  does it have a nintendogs killer, or a whatever else girls play

@irstupid
you forgot about Cooking Mama, Petz series, Hannah Montana, Patapon, LocoRoco, etc for games that potentially appeal to Girlish Girls(because not all girl gamers are obsessed with mindless games).

LBP could also appeal to girls.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Wiitard448 said:
Fianlly good psp games. Have not got a new psp game in over a year!!!!!!!

Why exactly? We've had some excellent PSP games since Feb 08!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Last one was God of war for me..

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

idk about uguys, but i usually only buy 2-3 games a year. For me to be even interested in more then 5 games a year is overwhelming. Even in the PS2 era, i would look forward to about 2 games a year max.

PSP & PS3 FTW!!!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Sony's really putting all of their franchises on that little bastard

Uncharted is the only one left that comes to mind. Oh, also Gran Turismo.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Aj_habfan said:
Yahoo: The PSP is dead.

Yahoo is dead. Noone uses that thing anymore. Nobody even knows about it anymore.

Check out my game about moles ^

I'm ashamed to admit I still use Yahoo over google x_x

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

outlawauron said:
Wiitard448 said:
Fianlly good psp games. Have not got a new psp game in over a year!!!!!!!

Why exactly? We've had some excellent PSP games since Feb 08!

My last game was God of War no other game since then have got my attention. My next game will be resistance tho.