By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Are you happy with Banjo-Kazzoie sales??

@disolitude

I agree....RARE now is new people with all the people who made the classics mostly gone

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

I expected it to sell more to be honest. Especially since it launched with a $39.99 price tag. It also came with a free download for Banjo on XBLA right?

That was a pre-order bonus.

Barozi said:
Euphoria14 said:

I expected it to sell more to be honest. Especially since it launched with a $39.99 price tag. It also came with a free download for Banjo on XBLA right?

That was a pre-order bonus.

Alright, thanks.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Funny thing is Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts is really a hardcore game, yes it attracts the younger gamers by it looks but the tasks there to do are not so easy, time consuming with lots of dialog, overall still a fun game with great amazing graphics..

While I finished games like Devil May Cry 3, Gears of War 1 & 2 , Call of Duty 4 & W.W, Assassins Creed, Left 4 Dead, Halo 3, GTA IV etc..Nuts & Bolts makes me earn every mission I complete..

About the sales, this game has legs, there's no doubt Nuts & Bolts will surpass Tooie and pass the 2 million mark on its life span.

The Con : Camera issues, to much motions that induces motion sickness after a couple of hours of playing time.

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

40$ USA, 54€ Europe.

As far as I care, they can bury themselves with unsold boxes. It'll be a big pile, they did the same with Viva Piñata 2.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

I'm not happy with the final result and therefore they deserved the sales they got, in my opinion. I tink it'll break even in the end at the very least so that's good but... NnB missed so much of the old charm that B&K/T had...

Well, I wish the new Rare dev's could have retained some of the old Rare spark.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

yeah im very happy with it's results and u should know Y darth

Play Me

I was pretty disappointed when BK 3 was unveiled as a vehicle building platformer, so even if it's a good game, I'm half way glad it didn't sell that well if it sends a signal to the developers.

Though it would be better if it was the other way round: it being a more traditional platformer selling great.

this game was great and should have sold way better.and if people have actually played this game they should know that the game is huge.it would take u several hours just to walk across a level.this game is huge u need vehicles to get across the levels,and i loved it

dsister44 said:
this game was great and should have sold way better.and if people have actually played this game they should know that the game is huge.it would take u several hours just to walk across a level.this game is huge u need vehicles to get across the levels,and i loved it

The thing is, most people here would have prefered a more traditional, compact platformer. The game didn't have to be huge. 

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->