By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 badly overated.

Just go back to playing your Xbox and don't return to the sony forum. Just please do us all this favor.

Around the Network

blatent flamebait fail thread....u played a short demo which was very good and uve decided you dont like it, and thus made a moan thread based upon killzone 1 wasnt good now killzone 2 musnt be good...........overwhelmimng majority of reviewrs have given praise and same goes for gamers thats all that matters

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

What the hell is average about this game? It makes CoD4, R2 and Halo alike look crap. Its AI puts them all to shame. It's graphics put them all to shame. We haven't seen much of the weapons, but there's a flamethrower and an electricity gun. I say it's pretty damned good.

I've beaten the demo nine times. I'm guessing you haven't beaten it once.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

lol Video game fanboys are the worst. Look at you all getting upset its pathetic.

^^^I beat it 18 times.... muah ha ha ha ha... i am the ultimate helghast pwner

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network
Kantor said:
What the hell is average about this game? It makes CoD4, R2 and Halo alike look crap. Its AI puts them all to shame. It's graphics put them all to shame. We haven't seen much of the weapons, but there's a flamethrower and an electricity gun. I say it's pretty damned good.

OMFG a flamethrower and an electric gun how unique and exciting.

Dull compared to Resistance 2? Sorry, that make you lose all your credibility in my eyes.

Scabab, no, just no.

Go back to your 360, jealous fanboy.

scabab said:
Kantor said:

OMFG a flamethrower and an electric gun how unique and exciting.

Name me one other game with a flamethrower and electric gun, with motion blur, with the AI of Killzone 2, and I will leave this thread right now and admit that you are right.

scabab said:
lol Video game fanboys are the worst. Look at you all getting upset its pathetic.

Let's see. You come into a Sony forum, insult an awesome game which you probably haven't even played, and expect people to completely ignore you?

Sorry we're too pathetic for you. If it's that upsetting, just leave.