By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 badly overated.

@ scabab: you make fun of people who defend this title, even though they are doing the same thing you are doing. They have an opinion based on a demo (or for some, on more than the demo) and are giving their opinion since you felt the need to do so too.

Yet they are the fanboys and you are not?

I can understand people complaining about the game (like Kyliedog for example, although I don't agree with his reasoning and his reasons), but you're (judging from the answers you have subsequently given) just trying to kick some people against the shins.

For the thread: this is why ignore-buttons should be added to the site >_>

Around the Network

Thats another thing about Video game fanboys, because i said something about Killzone which you losers hold dear, im automatically a Xbox fanboy

lol lol lol

And the last post probably just gave you a ban. I suggest you edit it :-/

scabab said:
lol Video game fanboys are the worst. Look at you all getting upset its pathetic.

Maybe. Or maybe it is pathetic that you have never better to do with your time than come onto a forum and badmouth a game you've never played.

Enjoy being lonely. :)

Kantor said:
scabab said:
lol Video game fanboys are the worst. Look at you all getting upset its pathetic.

Let's see. You come into a Sony forum, insult an awesome game which you probably haven't even played, and expect people to completely ignore you?

Sorry we're too pathetic for you. If it's that upsetting, just leave.

What awesome game? i you mean Killzone lol

Around the Network
scabab said:
Thats another thing about Video game fanboys, because i said something about Killzone which you losers hold dear, im automatically a Xbox fanboy

lol lol lol

Just leave with what's left of your dignity, troll.

Snaaaaaake said:
scabab said:

Maybe. Or maybe it is pathetic that you have never better to do with your time than come onto a forum and badmouth a game you've never played.

Enjoy being lonely. :)

Odd im sure playing a demo is playing the game. Nice try though.

BxN said:
scabab said:

lol lol lol

Just leave with what's left of your dignity, troll.

lol another fanboy whose upset

786_ali said:
^^^I beat it 18 times.... muah ha ha ha ha... i am the ultimate helghast pwner

>.>......<.<.... umm... I'm up to 22 times

OT:

Whatever. I couldn't care less what some fanboy thinks of a game he's never played.

Later. MUCH later, hopefully.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective