By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 badly overated.

........I recently played the beta.

But please keep trying

Around the Network
SlumsofOhio said:
@scabab

What make them comparable by chance? Your comparing a full game that came out well over a year ago to a demo. You have completely lost any credibility you had left when you started this thread.

And the Bioshock demo is better than the Killzone demo. I dont come on here to be liked only losers with no life do.

scabab said:
Call of Duty 4 is better than this game will ever be.

Ive already had 5 people tell m the game sucks and i talk alot out of buying this game.

Whatever makes you happy. Go ahead, make up issues, compare it to CoD4 because it doesn't hold your hand while you aim...

Hate for Killzone 2 is so widespread, I've become desensitized to it. I think this could take the crown from MGS4 and become Most Hated Awesome Game Ever.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

scabab said:
I had the beta...

Its no better.

GUYS HE HAD THE BETA OMG DON'T QUESTION HIM.

Bahaha.

masterb8tr said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Well the J man doesnt know what to say...............................................

Wtf is wrong with people , its his damn opinion and since when did review scores stop you from hating a game?

Everyone should be entitled to their opinon, but he's just flaming. NOt liking the game is ok, but he says its average like its a fact,  and he even makes a thread about it... While others are simply replying in the killzone demo thread.

Also the fact that he's bashing the parts of the game he didnt even play, should make it obvious that he is indeed a troll.

But the J man sees it in this site everytime , where someone is calling a AAA title average with no one calling him a troll , so why should this guys post be an exception.

The J man has something to say to a certain type of fanboy but they might call him a troll.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

This game wont sell 2 million.

scabab said:
........I recently played the beta.

But please keep trying

The beta is still open, is that what you're saying?

WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! YEAH!!! this treads is on fi yar!!!!!!

scabab said:
This game wont sell 2 million.

I agree because you were in the beta.

scabab said:
SlumsofOhio said:
@scabab

What make them comparable by chance? Your comparing a full game that came out well over a year ago to a demo. You have completely lost any credibility you had left when you started this thread.

And the Bioshock demo is better than the Killzone demo. I dont come on here to be liked only losers with no life do.

you are wrong. killzone2 is wonderful.

why are you trying to do here?

i am afraid you are the loser with no life.

please go