By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 badly overated.

I love how videogame companies support Gamestop and let them get exclusive pre-order crap, when Gamestop re-sells games over and over again without giving anything back to the companies.

Thanks for cockblocking me from the demo, jackasses.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
beeje13 said:
all that i have learned from this thread is:
scabab is an annoying, childish idiot

and you're probably someones alternate account which will never make another post again.

On Topic: Let's wait until playing the full game before we start bashing/worshipping this game, because at the end of the day, I thought RE4 controls were BALLS when I first played the game, and later learnt to appreciate it. Ditto a crapload of games and I'm sure alot of you have had games that don't play the way you're used to and you've grown to work with them (and love the game they're attached to).

A demo doesn't mean crap in the grand scheme of things. In fact, if you loved the demo then PR has done a good job. That's all it means because that's the whole point of a demo, to drag you in, not to be a means for you to review the entire game (judge how the full game might be, sure. But not enough for you to say "Killzone 2 is the best game ever").

Also, for every person posting that says they hate killzone 2 and people suspect them of not playing it, I guarantee that there's 2 others on this forum posting they love the game just because it's Killzone 2 (i.e PS3 saviour no. 100000001) and not because they enjoyed the game OR they are lying and haven't played it either.

this game sucks...lol...jk...it's awesome....damn....u people played it thru the demo 20+ times....i only played it 4 times....

Staude said:
masterb8tr said:
scabab said:
I had the beta...

Its no better.

Hahahaha now this sure is interesting. In the op you clearly state that you were very hyped about the game before this demo. Mainly because you've read the reviews, watched movies ect. And after playing this mere 15 min demo, you were convinced that the game was indeed average. Now the beta arrived waaaaaay before the reviews and it was muuuuch longer than this demo. You thought beta was crap and was still hyped for the game?`sounds a bit fishy as it would be much easier to give a verdict based on the beta rather than the demo. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that you are indeed lying.

Oh Ooooh Damn ! Pnwage. You just killzowned him.

Snap

lol scabab has been ownd bigtime..........hes never been in beta, i doubt hes even tried the demo.........he has proven himself to b a liar........and all hes done is post non stop replies to flame others..........in fact the only ppl who dont think killzone is not a good game........are gamers with certain set of goggles equiped..........................killzone has turned out to be a good game get over it.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Killzone 2, the... (Insert description here)

*The greatest shooter of the generation.
*The most overhyped shooter of the generation.

Im more inclined for the 2nd, but that doesn't mean that the game isn't really really good.

Tease.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
yeah this game aint too good...

strange because majority who played beta and demo actually like it.............game plays very very well i cnt wait to buy full game.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

pbroy said:
I love how videogame companies support Gamestop and let them get exclusive pre-order crap, when Gamestop re-sells games over and over again without giving anything back to the companies.

Thanks for cockblocking me from the demo, jackasses.

Exactly,They screwed the company out of millions (already) and they screwed us!

rtoastboy44562 said:
yeah I Think this game aint too good...

MR. Panda please don't post your opinion as a fact, because you sound like 12 year old.

fixed.

Squilliam said:
Killzone 2, the... (Insert description here)

*The greatest shooter of the generation.
*The most overhyped shooter of the generation.

Im more inclined for the 2nd, but that doesn't mean that the game isn't really really good.

The game exceeds all hype surrounding it.

I really have no idea why this thread lasted so long.

Locked.