By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 badly overated.

Cthulhu said:
@scabab

no friend, i believe this is a serius site. It gets attention from the media, and i like reading the news and the views people have here more than anywhere else.

i see you are making fun here, i think your joke is bad because is not funny making untrue claims.

anyway in the forum rules this is decribed as trolling, the mods do a good job keeping the forum clean.

say whatever this was my last post in your thread.

Sure it was

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
masterb8tr said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Well the J man doesnt know what to say...............................................

Wtf is wrong with people , its his damn opinion and since when did review scores stop you from hating a game?

Everyone should be entitled to their opinon, but he's just flaming. NOt liking the game is ok, but he says its average like its a fact,  and he even makes a thread about it... While others are simply replying in the killzone demo thread.

Also the fact that he's bashing the parts of the game he didnt even play, should make it obvious that he is indeed a troll.

But the J man sees it in this site everytime , where someone is calling a AAA title average with no one calling him a troll , so why should this guys post be an exception.

The J man has something to say to a certain type of fanboy but they might call him a troll.

still claiming he's not a troll?

Now that he is it still doesnt change the fact that he was called a troll before he made his troll posts.

The J man is defending what he said before the J man posted.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

scabab said:
Man ive been hearing about this game for years i was hearing all these good reviews and stuff so i was planning on getting it. I had the first game it was just plain average. Now i played this one and its also average. It has great graphics no doubt but thats all it has going for it, theres nothing special about it like Resistance 2, Bioshock, Gears of War 2, COD4. Its just a dull shooter. This game wont sell that well.

STFU

sick of you guys always putting up your opinion to bring the game down

and there is nuttin special bout any of those games u mentioned

it will sell

just stfu and watch no one is asking you to buy the game my god

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

Wow... ..

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA AH! AH!!!! HA!!!!!! God..god.... ah.......

AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Okay im good..

AHAHAHAHA
ha!

k :p

lol another upset person, fantastic

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
scabab said:
I had the beta...

Its no better.

Hahahaha now this sure is interesting. In the op you clearly state that you were very hyped about the game before this demo. Mainly because you've read the reviews, watched movies ect. And after playing this mere 15 min demo, you were convinced that the game was indeed average. Now the beta arrived waaaaaay before the reviews and it was muuuuch longer than this demo. You thought beta was crap and was still hyped for the game?`sounds a bit fishy as it would be much easier to give a verdict based on the beta rather than the demo. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that you are indeed lying.

Oh Ooooh Damn ! Pnwage. You just killzowned him.

Snap

Check out my game about moles ^

Okay all the games you named are good. Its possible to like more than one shooter. Call of Duty 4 is amazing I have fucking 23 days on the online. Resistance 2 is great, Gears of War 1/2 aren't my favourite but they're good games. Bioshock I haven't played but have only heard good things.

Come on dude you sound like a pissed off fanboy.

thanks for pointing the obvious, meanwhile i'll just wait for another good fps, hopefully FEAR 2 will answer the call

Staude said:
masterb8tr said:
scabab said:
I had the beta...

Its no better.

Hahahaha now this sure is interesting. In the op you clearly state that you were very hyped about the game before this demo. Mainly because you've read the reviews, watched movies ect. And after playing this mere 15 min demo, you were convinced that the game was indeed average. Now the beta arrived waaaaaay before the reviews and it was muuuuch longer than this demo. You thought beta was crap and was still hyped for the game?`sounds a bit fishy as it would be much easier to give a verdict based on the beta rather than the demo. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that you are indeed lying.

Oh Ooooh Damn ! Pnwage. You just killzowned him.

Snap

EPIC!

I think KZ2 is probably overrated. Pretty visuals aside, the demo did leave me with the "another shooter in a sea of shooters" feeling. It is a really good shooter, mind you. I can see how it is a 9/10, but I don't think it will be any better than other 9/10 shooters, at least not by the amounts people are claiming.

Once everyone gets their fill of the game and the rabid fanboyism wears off, people will be more willing to opinionate and listen to opinions without the "omg everything is crap compared to this game" responses.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau